Add Images with Your Post!

Unless we see an image of your variation/error, we cannot add it to the Collector's Database. So, help us out and add images with your variation/error post!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

but what if i can't get a hold of a digital camera and don't have a scanner......
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Unless we see an image of your variation/error, we cannot add it to the Collector's Database. So, help us out and add images with your variation/error post!
    I have tried to post a pic of the 'error' I found but the IMG button is set to off , and I don't know why!!? I have tried everything and even had another member....much more experienced than I...to help me (thanks Chuck) but even he was stumped ...if you can help me fix this problem I will try and upload my pic again.

Silent Steel, was the picture one of the valid ones you can upload like Jpeg? I know when I scan stuff in, it sets it automatically to .TIFF. Maybe that was the porblem.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Silent Steel, was the picture one of the valid ones you can upload like Jpeg? I know when I scan stuff in, it sets it automatically to .TIFF. Maybe that was the porblem.
    I finally figured it out...I don't know what was wrong, but I posted 2 pics with my error thread on the yoda and chian figure...YEAHHHHHH...

Re: Add Images with Your Post!

how do you add an image?????

Re: Add Images with Your Post!

Click post reply, then scroll down and go to manage attatchments. Add them there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Darth Maul Goof

I found this a number of years ago when Eps. 1 came out. I figured it might be worth something so I picked it up and stuck it in a safe place. Fast forward a few years, I totally forgot about it and just found it again. This package hasn't been opened. The back side of the box is correct, with Qui-Gon Jinn's name and everything. The front of the box, as you can see is where they goofed up on. I was just wondering what this, if anything might be worth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	14879   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	14880  

Tray insert errors aren't as valuable because of the ease of faking the item (I'm not suggesting you are faking this, but whenever a popular error like this has come out, there have been copycats soon behind selling faked ones, like the holofoil on orange cards in '96) and the fact that it's not a printing error but a simple packaging-assembly error. The item itself is a common item, not particularly popular from the Ep 1 days, and gets no bids on ebay, the top bid-getter was $3.25. I would say that this error probably wouldn't put the value over the item's original $10 pricetag unless you find someone who collects exactly this kind of error.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.