Thread: Evil Bert!

Smile Evil Bert!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36218,00.html

I hope this doesn't offend anyone. It certainly isn't my intention to do so. I found it to be hilarious. Just the idea of these people praising a large collage of Usama with a picture of an American Muppet icon in it kills me. I found Sesame Workshop's reaction to this particularly amusing as well.
    ubi mel ibi apes

...the hell??

The world is truly an odd place.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Some dumb *** student geek is responsible for taking the joke and ruining it again eh?

Good on the Henson group and the sesame street citizens for going the kickass legal route. How dare they link a hero like Bert to that toilet brush Bin Laden. I grew up like most folk with Bert and Ernie. I'm outraged that my childhood pal is being slandered and libelled and pilloried in this way. It must stop now!

But Bert is evil though.

Exclamation B is for blasphemy.

I saw this in the newspaper, and heard it on the radio. It sounded funny and sad, all at the same time.

But you can't trust anyone with just one eyebrow.

Maybe "Rubber Ducky" is bin Laden's CB radio handle.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I saw it a couple of days ago but it was a bigger picture and Bert had a real evil looking face!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious