Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What lightsaber color would you want?

If you were a Jedi, what color lightsaber would you make? I'd pick green. Read my "Are blue lightsabers cursed?" to find out why.
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

Re: What lightsaber color would you want?

Originally posted by DarthBatman
    If you were a Jedi, what coolor lightsaber would you make? I'd pick blue. I've always liked the look of a blue lightsaber.
    What's this? Discriminating against us fine upstanding Sith? Blue and Green is for Powerpuff Girls. Give me my glorious ruby-red Sith Lightsaber.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ruby Red? Isn't that a fruit drink or something?
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

And red would make the third PPG (Blossom)...

but i'd still pick red it was always my favorite.

Originally posted by DarthSetnom
    And red would make the third PPG (Blossom)...
    but i'd still pick red it was always my favorite.
    Blossem wears Pink, not Red. God, I can't believe I'm debating the color of a PowerPuff Girl. Somebody save me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd have to have blue.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Screw Lucas and his lightsaber color restrictions!

I want Yellow!
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Blossem wears Pink, not Red. God, I can't believe I'm debating the color of a PowerPuff Girl. Somebody save me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Since I'm a Sith...Red is what I'd have...but before I turned to the darkside...I would have had a green one!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I remember how cool it was when Luke first used his new lightsaber in ROTJ. Green all the way!

i like the idea of a unique color light saber something like a deep purple or pearl black but with my luck it would have blown up in my face and i'd have to settle for one of the blue surplus sabers