Digital Projectors not ready for prime time?

I just saw the Digital print for the second time and I don't know if Digital projectors have come far enough. Yes the colors are phenominal, and it does indeed improve the CG characters on screen. However, there is a distinct problem with the image. When something is even the slightest bit out of focus on camera, you can easily see the pixels. I don't mean that if the projector is out of focus, but an image that is either in the foreground or background that is out of focus.
    A clear representation of this is in the meadow with Anakin and Padme. Look around the two of them. The flowers that are naturally out of focus are unpolished. They have jagged edges. You can see the pixels. It is kind of distracting for me at least. It is obvious that this is the fault of the projector and not the original filming camera as it does not appear at the regular theatres. Anyways, I don't think the projectors have come far enough to be a standard yet for regular film. Yes it does great for Star Wars, but they also showed "I am Sam" at that theatre.

I guess we should play it with GeForce3 or 4 video cards, giving the image full-screen anti-aliasing to get rid of those pesky jaggies!