Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Rebel Dream found at WM

I picked up a copy around Midnight, March 22. They're selling for $4.88. This book's release date is March 26. Wal-Mart finally has something I wanted.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Another one already? I haven't even started the last one "Dark Journey". I guess they are trying to get them out before the April 23rd deluge. No room for EU books after THAT hits...

Unhappy "Weeping, weeping..."

I haven't even seen Dark Journey in a discount store (a la Wal*Mart, Chapter 11-Mart, or Target [which, does target sell ANY Star Wars books anymore?]) yet. I can't find a Waldenbooks less than 25 miles away from me to take advantage of the Big Ol' Sales there. I can't find an open Social Studies position to teach. And I don't really even like the NJO stories! Now I sound like whiny Luke...

Sniff. "These, are teardrops." - ALF
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Arrrrgh!!!

I can't find this book anywhere! I know it's not supposed to be out until Tuesday but I usually get lucky. What's on the cover of this one anyway?
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Cool! I found it a few hours ago. I love the original cover art. No 20 year old pub photo repaints.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Lightbulb

In the last 3-4 days, I've found that new Jedi Aprentice Special Edition, 2 JAs (#17, 18), DJ, and RD. Wow. Now I gotta read 'em!

(Just gimme a couple days...)

what set does rebel dream belong to?
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Well supposedly Rebel Dream and Rebel Dawn are part of a duology called Behind Enemy Lines, but apparently they dropped that part of the title. That's fine with me, though.

ohhhh, i think i have rebel dawn
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Arrow

I just finished Dark Journey yesterday, and it was, as is the standard assessment for me lately, okay. It was kinda cool to read about mainly one character instead of every single SW person created, but I tired quickly of the ooh-she's-dangerously-close-to-the-Dark-Side angle. Sigh. These last 3 years before E3 will be more of the same...

But according to the cover timeline of books inside Rebel Dream, it says the book is titled Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream, with Enemy Lines II coming in August. Yet the cover simply says Rebel Dream. Hmm.