Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Galaxies- what do want your character to be like?

For those of you who are considering playing Galaxies, the MMORPG based on Star Wars coming out in the near future, what type of character, skills, and affiliation do you want to have?

The game sounds like it will offer so many different ways to go! I want to live on Tatooine and ride around on a Dewback or a Landspeeder. I'm not sure I want to try and become a Jedi. I think it will require a lot of work. If I do go that route, I would sacrifice the skill points necessary to become skilled at wielding a double bladed lightsaber. I definitely want a droid sidekick to hang out with also.

I think I will stick with human as my species and be affiliated with the Alliance.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Humans are boring, why play what you are every day. Since Gungan was an April Fools joke last year, I think I will go with Bothan. I like the species and especially how the game's artists designed them. Not sure of profession yet, since I only know of about 10 of the 25 avaliable. I also have plans for a Wookie and Trandoshan charecter as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd be a good old-fashioned human. Aliens are dumb.

Jonna
    Hmmmm! Wonder where this is going!?!

Oh yes! I'm an imperial disinformation agent, sent to make you hate aliens!

I'm going to be a human do-gooder so I will hopefully be able to become a Jedi one day. *crosses fingers*

I would like to be a mon cal politician so please....VOTE for me! hehe
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Well, I want a human male and a zabrak as a second character (if you can have more than one). I'd like to live on Corellia since I hear the land scape is astounding (read: Beach house ). With my human I am going to attempt a Jedi but have my back up (Zabrak) around to pay the rent.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

i wanna be a human jedi hunter
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

i'm going to be a Zabrak and train myself to become a jedi. out of the proffesions i know about i might also consider being a bounty hunter with a human
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.