Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A New Mace Windu Please

Please, please, please, please, please,please hasbro can U make a new Mace Windu figure, I always new that the GR one was crap but I realised just how crap it really is today when I lined up all of my Jedi Council Members in action, the other members looked fine but then Mace Windu, who is supposed to be the second head member, just looked like a ponse. Just have him standing straight with a normal face, anything that doesn't resemble the GR version, please!!!!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Yeah the pose on the cover of Issue 55 of Star War Insider was cool use that one. And the Pose of Ben on the cover of Issue 54 was cool two make the next ben like that. =]
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

Yeah, we need a new Mace ASAP! And a new Dooku.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

yes we can use a new one here there are a lot of talk of rescaplting some of the saga line hopeful this will be one.

Yes make a new Mace A.S.A.P., without the I'm taking a crap look.
    One of the worst figures to date, please fix it.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Although i back up the idea of getting a new Mace, i think our chances are slim, if they make a new Sculpt, this would be the 5th Mace Windu figure. Well, lets hope they make it better!!
    As always...........L

I don't think the chances are that bad.. I mean we've had like 6 or 7 Tattoine Lukes and we're getting another one with the Saga speeder. I think its just a matter of time before Mace gets a new sculpt. Survey says he comes with a cloak this time.

Lets hope you are right Adam.
    As always...........L

I'm for a running change on the current figure. Just give it a different head, loose the stupid gimmick and add some stuff like ariculation, hilt that attaches to the belt etc.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

I was thinking he could be in that pose where he manages to pick his lightsaber up off the arena floor and then sort of opens up his arms as he ignites it.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008