Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a whole forum for 4 figures and a speeder????

craziness!
    i'm excited for these figs, if i ever get a chance to own them.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I'm happy this is it's own forum. I hated digging through the other threads to find out ST info. I hope this one stays around for a while.

actually, the star tours figs should be put in the POTJ section beacuse that is what cards they came on.
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

you got a point hango the star tours figs should be put in the POTJ section.
    mace

Originally posted by hango fett
    actually, the star tours figs should be put in the POTJ section beacuse that is what cards they came on. hango
    Actually, while they are POTJ style cards, they are not in the POTJ line. They are modified POTJ cards, note that the "Power Of The Jedi" moniker is missing. These were supposed to originally come out last year, thats why they are on the older style cardback. I agree with Sir Steve's choice to treat it as a seperate line. It fits more in the Saga Line, but best that it has it's own.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

what was the delay if they were supposed to be out last year?????
    hango

I was surprised to see a whole new thread myself. I didn't know these were going to be that big!
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

the only rason they are "big" is because they are exclusives.
    hango

I tend to think giving this line it's own forum was a bit unnecessary also. Especially considering how many times I've heard people requesting an EU forum, which we still don't have. If I'm not mistaken, there have been a lot more EU figures than there will probably be for the Star Tours line, and EU seems to me like it would have a lot more potential for expansion as well. Strange.

oh, yeah...there were 9 of the comic book ones and like 10-14 of the SOTE ones! we need that before these!
    1000th post! I AM A JEDI MASTER!