Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't apologize for the rant, I think most of us feel the same way.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We can rant and rave in here or we can rant and rave somwhere where hasbro will see us !! (like the tell hasbro what you want forum), people post messages on the forums saying lets do petitions and stuff but then nothing ever happens ,I REKON WE SHOULD GET OFF OUR A***S AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DEMISE OF ACTION FLEET!
    [IMG]http://www.military-art.com/images/dhm_280_small.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks JT,
    at least we have this forum to chat about all this.
    You know, some people who collect things like to get the rarest and the most obscure and expensive things, just to that purpose. Like if something cool comes out and they buy it, they are happy when it goes out of production just so that theirs will become more rare and valuable.
    Not me. I think Action Fleet is great and it should be available to everyone who wants it at a good price.
    and I'm not just complaining because I don't have anything good- I have the E-wing, Tie Defender, Dagobah X-wing, MF, and I love em. but I'm not going to sell them for any price, because I really like them. I just feel bad for the folks who never had a chance to get them at fair prices. I say collect the stuff you like.

I was in a comic store a while back and a little kid asked the clerk which Star Wars action figure was going to be worth the most money so he could buy it. The clerk responded politely and rather earnestly I thought, "why don't you just pick out the guy you like the most?" That's how collecting should be.