Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lack of attendance

You know its bad when you have been on for almost 29 hours, and when you sign on the site, there has been 2 new threads and 3 new posts. Whats the deal? all the forums are slowing down.

Jeremy
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

That's weird, everytime I sign on every day there is at least 19 new threads and just about that many posts. When did you see this?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

330 am.

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

It's been 22 hours since I signed off and in that time, "There have been 201 new threads and 955 new posts" since my last visit. Seems like a lot to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Doesn't look like the forums are slowing down to me....I come into the General Discussion forum this morning and there's closed threads as far as the eye can see. Obviously some people are posting something or there wouldn't be stuff closed.

Although I actually wouldn't mind if topics like "Apology #453" and "Adventures in disgusting habits" slowed down, or just completely stopped.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Well there have been 144 new threads and 552 new posts since my last visit so they don't seem to be slowing down for me and I've only been off for about 15 or 16 hours!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think it was a figment of his imagination, or a fluke.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Maybe you didn't log out properly until about 5 minutes before you logged back in, so it only showed you new posts since you last left, which would have been 5 minutes ago. Does that make any sense ?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I did notice that Wednesday did seem awfully slow in here overall. Thursday was a little better, but today seems chock-full of new (and strange) topics. I presume the slowdown was, in part, due to the numerous uninviting topics and their accompanying long-winded postings (i.e., Absolute Long-Windedness) that populated the General Discussion section for the last few days.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    I think it was a figment of his imagination, or a fluke.
    maybe....maybe the darkside is clouding my vision, eh ohwell.

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks