Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

does anyone really care?

How many people out there were clammoring for star tours figures honestly.

They seem like cheap reworks to me.
    Is your collection complete without them , u bet.
    They are nothing but a mediocore souvenir , sadly because they have hasbro's name on it will sell.

Ask yourself this , if these were done by some knock off toy company would anyone care?

Since I worked on the ride, I would buy them regardless of who made them.

ok, with all due respect, you represent .000001% of star wars figure buying public

Originally posted by aikman
    ok, with all due respect, you represent .000001% of star wars figure buying public
    And with all due respect, you also represent only a small fraction of the Star Wars figure buying public. So don't be so cocky about stuff.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Is my collection complete without them? Yes.
    Is my collection complete without every figure? Yes.

Not much logic there. I'll get them if I want, not just to complete a collection because I would rather add to it as I wish, which makes it uncompletable.

Some are cheap reworks, like R3-D3, but you know what? They're not going for retail quality because these are exclusives for a single place which may not sell too well since they're just there. They're not meant to hit Wal-Mart or anything like that, they're just there for if you want to buy them, then you buy them. They're not gonna shell out a whole lot of money just to make one person happy while the majority of the people may not buy them. So instead of people losing money because they possibly didn't want the figures becaus they weren't interested, then Hasbro loses money, which makes stuff get produced alot less.

So basically they're not really meant to be top-sellers like retail figures, which is why they make them in the cheapest good qaulity possible.

P.S. I think they look pretty frickin cool! Even R3-D3. :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

you represent .000001% of star wars figure buying public
    Actually, .000002%. My buddy Eliwankenobi also worked there.

I didnt realize that so many people here worked on the star tours ride.

I was wrong in my assumption that most people here just buy the figures, whereas apparently more people here have worked the star tours ride than just buy figures.

I guess I represent less than them.
    I stand corrected...

re:
    And with all due respect, you also represent only a small fraction of the Star Wars figure buying public. So don't be so cocky about stuff.

I think that some look cool, while others dont. I want them because I love Star Wars, and they are Droids, and just something different.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

So don't be so cocky about stuff.
    Umm, where exactly was I being cocky? I think you have me confused with someone else. I'm not trying to claim to be the majority of the Star Wars buying public (like that's a big deal), I'm merely saying I will be buying these figures because they are significant to me.

If you don't want them, then shut the hell up, and stop ruining it for people who do. Thanks.

I believe he was trying to direct that at me with a really poor example