Smile An interesting possibility for a Teek figure!

Several seemingly divergent thoughts bouncing around my head just slammed together with startling results. As most of you know, I've been clamoring for a figure of the speedy little alien Teek from the Ewoks: Battle For Endor movie for pretty much forever.

And now we're getting Star Tours figures. I could care less, to be honest, but I'll pick 'em up because you never have too many droids.

But here's the good part.

The safety video shown at the beginning of the ride uses many costumes from the SW saga (as of 1987). Most we already have figures of--Chewbacca, Ree Yees, Ackbar, etc. But there is one furry little fellow we don't have a figure of.

Yes, I speak of our good friend Teek!

If the rumors are true and a Starspeeder is planned, Teek would be an excellent choice for another figure in this line. Otherwise, taken as a line in and of itself, the Star Tours figures are going to be a pilot, a ship, and a gazillion maintenance workers. So how about a passenger?

He's small (and therefore shouldn't require too much in the way of materials), unique, cute enough for kids to want him, and loved enough by weirdos at SSG (just kidding) for at least a handful of adults to buy him, too.

We got our first Holiday Special figure (Zutton) a few months ago. It's time for our first Ewoks: Battle for Endor figure!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Damn El Chuxter, you have some sort of weird Teek fetish don't you. I picture you dressing up as Teek for Halloween even. But I would definatly buy Teek. Do you think they could pack Wilford Brimley with him?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

They would probably rehash Wicket to pack it to give it more of an attraction to kids and possibly adults who aren't major fans, or just haven't seen the Ewoks movie.

I want a Teek though, that would be cool.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If it was a Star Tours figure, Noa (Wilfred Brimley) would be out. I don't think Wicket appears in the safety video either, but a few other generic Ewoks do, so that might be a possibility.

Me as Teek for Halloween. . . . Hmmmmmmmmmm. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think Wicket may appear in the video in the preshow, announcing the flight to Endor. Not sure, though.

What about packing Teek with Cindel? That would give us 2 never before made figures and Cindel is a little kid which might even get more little girls interested in Star Wars.
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

Teek is from Endor, so the Star Tours ride could easily be on the way to pick him up. I'm tired of EverythingU BUT a Teek figure, let's get one made!

JarJarBinks
    Damn El Chuxter, you have some sort of weird Teek fetish don't you. I picture you dressing up as Teek for Halloween even.
    As funny as that sounds, it works this way too (considering your username) :

Damn JJB, you have some sort of weird Jar Jar fetish don't you. I picture you dressing up as Jar Jar for Halloween even.

Originally posted by AdmiralPiett
    What about packing Teek with Cindel? That would give us 2 never before made figures and Cindel is a little kid which might even get more little girls interested in Star Wars.
    Piett
    I think that would be pretty cool. I owuld buy them. It is something that Hasbro should consider.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Cindel or possibly even Kneesa would be the best choices to be packed with Teek. . . if they do a Saga figure. But since Teek appears in the Star Tours ride and they don't, it wouldn't make sense for one of them to be packed in if Hasbro were to produce a Star Tours Teek figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Umm . . . who's this Noa guy???
    Other passengers possibilities:
    *That goddamn kid with the camera
    *The cig-smokin' gran
    *The seatbelt lady with all the frickin' hair on only one side of her head!
    *That lady that Teek is in love with!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram