Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Incredible Adventures PICKING YOUR NOSE!

When sniffing the Mouse Droid, it is effective if you have clear nasal passageways.

I've identified some unique websites to aid in our quest:

First a glossary of terms to help acquaint you with terms, techniques, and even recipes for after you've picked your nose!

Do you eat your buggars? There are different ways to prepare them if you have the right equipment.

Don't miss our special handicapped nose-pickers article coming up. If you've lost all your fingers and toes, you can still pick your nose! Exciting pictures and technical manuals coming soon!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, did you escape from the loony bin again. I see that you obviously haven't been taking your meds. Gods, what is up with the moderators here? Is Sir Steve putting somthing in the water? We've got El Chuxter with his Teek fetish, running around. And we've got Tycho and his nasal obsession combined with action figure sniffing. I'm almost afraid to think what other special issues the other mods have. Especially that Dar' Argol guy, he just plain scares me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What blatant immaturity!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You really don't want to know about Dar' Argol.

Just kiddin', Dar!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think Tycho has finally crossed over the double yellow lines with this mouse droid sniffing thing...

...and good for you Tycho!
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Tycho, don't you work in government somewheres there down in SD? If so that might explain a lot.

As long as your focus stays on the nose and all the fun you can have with it and away from anything that shoots projectiles, that's fine in my book.

Uh, on second thought, I've known people who can use their nose to shoot projectiles. Maybe at this point professional help should be sought.

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Liptons Cup O' SOup tastes better with boiling hot water.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Actually, this guy was arrested for mis-using his snot!

Be careful where you send your buggars!

What an exciting episode of COPS this would've made!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

What's scarier, that this guy was cited and went to court over his minor indiscretion or that Tycho found this article?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I would have to say, That Tycho found the article.

Survery Says!! *Ding* Number 1 Answer on the Boards!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.