Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Is Shmi's accessory that thing that she's working on when Qui-Gon tells Anakin he's no longer a slave?

Thumbs up

HAsbro calls Shmi's accessory a datapad (or so I hear). If thatis the case (and that is what it looks like to me), then it is just an electronic notebook or organizer.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Re: here ya are!

Originally posted by PloKoon2385
    Momaw Nadon's MONSTER gun! It's a frickin superlaser! And he's a peaceful gardener!
    Little known background fact, Momaw Nadon's accessory is not a blaster. As pointed out, such an inapropriate item for a peaceful horticulturist. It is in fact a Super Soaker. Water is in short supply on Tatooine, so Momaw would of course always want to have plenty on hand as he tended his gardens.

That stupid gun-looking thing 2-1B came with. When did 2-1B ever use anything remotely resembling a gun? I hate when Hasbro feels the need to give everyone a weapon of some sort. That's what's wrong with the galaxy. That and wrestling.

Exclamation Winner!

Aunt Beru's supposed-milk glass. It's just a piece of plastic! Boooo!!! No shape whatsoever! Hasbro better have those accessories improved by soon or there'll be [heck] to pay!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Originally posted by Fulit
    That stupid gun-looking thing 2-1B came with. When did 2-1B ever use anything remotely resembling a gun? I hate when Hasbro feels the need to give everyone a weapon of some sort. That's what's wrong with the galaxy. That and wrestling.
    BZZZT! Sorry Fulit, 2-1B actually used that sensor doodad in ESB, it's not a gun, just a handheld sensor device. I found one piddly screen grab that probably won't even convince you since the dang thing is barely in the pic, so I won't bother you with it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Arrow

If you have the Topps ESB card "Examining Luke's Tauntaun" (sound of crickets) then you'll see 2-1B's scanner gun thingy.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

As an aside... I remember that card and thinking, "Uhhhh... didn't the Wampa eat Luke's Taun Taun??"

Bad TOPPS!!!! That was when the Wampa got into the Taun Taun pen... no?

Oh, well... Yeah... I'd have to say Momaw Nadon's Super Soaker Wave-Motion Gun thingy.

(or... Ree Yees gold "get the hook" gun from the vintage line... in case anyone feels like going there.)
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

man, I was BZZZT'ed by JediTricks.

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    Oh, well... Yeah... I'd have to say Momaw Nadon's Super Soaker Wave-Motion Gun thingy.
    That thing was huge,I want/need proof that was in the film or else I will hate Hasbro forever

man, I was BZZZT'ed by JediTricks.
    Who hasn't been?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious