Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool

Hmmmm.....lets see....That would be R5-D4 Rocket.
    As always...........L

Hurm....

I believe Zutton's gun is not a BAzooka, but a BEERzooka......
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

To me the mouse droid that came with the Death Star Droid was a big misrepresentation. It's HUGE! In the movie it seemed the actual prop was about the size of Chewbacca's foot, but the toy is closer in size to R2-D2! Am I the only person who's noticed this? It's bugged me so much that I don't even display the thing with my figures, and I use the Micro Machines version from the droids collectors set in it's place (even though it's the wrong color)!

Lots of people noticed the size of the Mouse Droid. There good for smellin' though!

I always liked that huge rifle with the curved blade that came with Pote Snitkin. It was a frickin' monstrosity. I also liked Lak Sivrak's giant blade thinggy.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    Lots of people noticed the size of the Mouse Droid. There good for smellin' though!
    Yeah, the Mouse Droid is huge...compared to the droid in the movie. If they can make tiny figure accessories, they should have been able to make a properly scaled Mouse Droid. Oh, for you diorama makers, they made a perfectly scaled mouse droid in the Micro Machine's droids pack. I have that one sitting on my Death Star Escape Cinema Scene.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.