Where Is Panaka??/

Where is Captain Panaka. I so very much wanted to see a new scup or two of him. I believe that he was by far the best character in Episode1, so I really hope that he is in Episode 2. He just made the movie so much fun...right. I think he would be awesome with a working extension gun. He should also come with a Secret Panaka-Style Batman suit for when he uses it.

I have a theory here so just stay with me for a minute...

Does anyone think that the downfall of Stormtroopers is due to the fact that they are all clones of Panaka?

I believe this is in the wrong forum but I'll answer anyway. Panaka isn't in Ep2 he was replaced by his nephew Typho, and the clones are clones of Jango Fett.

Yep, Hugh wanted more money for his role, so Lucas recreated the role of Naboo bodyguard for Jay.

But don't you worry, there are plenty of new Naboo characters to be made.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Let's face it, the only person who wants to see that is David "I have a brain disease" F., and he's gone.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wish they could have the Episode 1 uniforms back, something about the orange flightsuit with trashbag tunic and bad replica of Ninja Turtles' Shredder helmet just doesn't seem as cool as the uniforms worn by the Royal Naboo forces.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

are you for real?

WOW! I didn't think ANYBODY out there liked Captain Pancakes!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I was talking about the uniforms, the Captain uniform Panaka was wearing was exactly the same as other Captain uniforms.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

yea, i liked the captain panaka uniform. the captain typho uniform sucks. the colors don't gel.

Seriously, Panaka just flat out sucked.

That was perhaps THE WORST acting in all of the film. 9 out of 10 fan boys with no stage experience what-so-ever could have done better. Hugh was just flat out awful. His line readings were so stale and flat -- I find it shocking that he is "supposedly" this big stage star in London.