Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Most Obscure Accessory

Based on Obi-wedge's Most obscure accessory in the old POTF2 section at the OLD SSG forums!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Lobot's Cell-Phone or Weequay's gold imperial blaster

What is the most "most obscure accessory?" in the POTF2 line?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Question What is that thing?

Admiral Ackbar's thing that goes on his hand?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Exclamation here ya are!

Momaw Nadon's MONSTER gun! It's a frickin superlaser! And he's a peaceful gardener!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Hey, you ever try killing Tatooine weeds? That's not a blaster!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Judging by the size of Malakili's gut I think he could outguzzle either Porkins or Drew Carey in a beer chugging contest.

I like Prune Face's rifle. I believe it's a replica of Lee Harvey Oswald's old WW1 Italian bolt-action rifle as seen in JFK. It looks like this conspiracy stretches as far as Hasbro too.

Question This is a POTJ Accesory, but:

What is Shmi´s accesory supposed to be? And why would Zutton need a Bazooka if he´s just getting a drink? I mean the other guys in the Cantina have Guns, and Hammer Head has that Giant Gun, but a Bazooka!?

Re: This is a POTJ Accesory, but:

Originally posted by Sliver FBI
    What is Shmi´s accesory supposed to be?
    Good question as I have no clue?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I was actually thinking the same thing? I don't know what it is. Zutton's gun is a bit odd as well. If he was going into the cantina for a drink, where would he put his gun?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Exclamation Zutton

He is a bounty hunter and the Cantina was filled with scum and villainy.......
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower