Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chewie Death

what is this ROLLO? My mother told me that my dog said ROLLO, but I don't even know what it means.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Rollo Tomassi. His old user-name.

still doesn't answer why my dog said it.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Man, I found out Chewie died while reading Jaina's Bio on starwars.com, and I was moarning his death for a week . He was a key character you know there from the begining , I don't understand why they would kill a main char like that. I don't know how he died but couldn't he just have lost an Arm or somthing?

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by rynobot
    what is this ROLLO? My mother told me that my dog said ROLLO, but I don't even know what it means.
    He was tryin* to say "I love you." but do*s have trouble speakin*.

Janzeke Khan, I found out Chewie was dead from a blurb in Entertainment Weekly, it kind of ruined the book for me, so I held off readin* the NJO books until the second hardcover came out.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

What is it with replacing the * with an *?

Originally posted by Jason B
    What is it with replacing the * with an *?
    The letter G was accidently added to the censor list, so whenever anyone typed the letter it would come out as a *! It should be fixed now but chech out this thread.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I think EP summed it up the best. Chewie had become a useless character. All he did was babysit the kids. Uh-oh....the kids are grown up....NOW WHAT? Just kill em! I thought it was an excellent way to go forward, as it does make you wonder each book now, what IS going to happen.

But EP, kill Lando......now THAT is blasphemy. Lando is REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!

I love Lando with my entire body.....even my p......errr......HEART! Yeah, that's it!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Sorry Pendo but I don't see anything heroic in having a planet dropped on the Wookiee.

Caesar!