Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry ki-adi-mundi does not stand up!

i just got him and he does not stand up without the use of a commtech chip. anyone else have this problem?????
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'm not having this problem. Is the feet of yours slightly warped or anything? Try adjusting the figure a little and working with his stance some.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

the feet are warrped, i think. it looks to me that either the saber and blast efect are too heavy for him to maintain balance without support.
    hango

REAL Action Stands, baby!!! No Star Wars collection stands up (well, or for long) without 'em!

i don't have any "REAL" stands...just commtech chips.
    hango

My KI stands tall! Although, I don't use the blast effect on mine. BTW, the detail on the EP II KI is way better than EP 1.
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

The Saga figures all stand up... eventually. Give it a day or two. I had a hard time standing him up at first but after a day he stood fine. He just had to adjust. I had the hardest time standing up Kit Fisto. It took about 3 days for him to stand easily. But time always lets them sink into a comfy stance.
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

he stood up when i put his left arm to where the saber is pointing forwards. but i can't have the deflection thing on the saber unless he is on a CTC.
    hango

It must be a Ki-Adi Mundi thing, because my E1 Ki-Adi would never stand well for me either. Must be that big ol' conehead he has to hold up.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Just bend the legs a bit, works every time.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com