Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking am i seeing what i think i'm seeing??

i am isn the prosses of watching the trailer! it's a slow downloader, but i'll be back in a while...

And I'm George Lucas
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

"Almost there, Almost there..."
    To view the Trailer ki-adi-mindi's bro is downloading, go to this webpage...

or go to to see it! it's the authintec one!

Nope, sorry, there's no authentic trailer out on TFN or the site. You are NOT seeing what you think you are seeing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

yes i am! it has everything on it that would be on the real trailer! go to and see it!!!!!!!!! it has lucasfilms ltd at the begginging and there is no way a person or any other group can get all the new footage by themselves! lucas is too smart for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not the teaser trailer (that will be available for download as of November 9th). This is a video titled "Choices". It is similar to the "Making of" series of videos available on the official site. Do you have Episode 1 on DVD already KAM's Bro? That is apparently the only way to download this video at this time. I tried to type in in my browser, but the page would not open (I assume because I don't own TPM on DVD yet).
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 10-15-2001 at 02:28 PM.
    ubi mel ibi apes

we will find out the truth tomorrow...

Thumbs up

Tomorrow is the big day, just one more day to wait.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."