Question does ki-adi or teemto have any variants yet?

i was wondering since i just found them. it didn;t look like either one of my ki-adi's had any diffrence, but i don't know about teemto............................................ ...........................................
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Supposedly there is a paint variation on the Ki-Adi-Mundi figures. Some of them have dark brown paint accents on the arms and skirt piece, and some have a lighter brown paint accent there. It's a relatively minor variation, IMHO. I've heard nothing about a variant on Teemto Pagalies.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

ok......then i have both versions. we have the dark brown one in the pack and i have the light brown one out of the pack. at least i found them
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I found a Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto Pagalies the other day and noticed something strange about the Teemto's on the pegs. There were only 4 of them and all but 1 had brown head's with that color stoping just above the mouth giving him a cream colored upper lip like it shows in the picture. The other figure had a brown head as well but that color continued to his teeth giving him a brown lip, or technically no upper lip. I bought one of each thinking it might be something rare but since it's a paint error who knows. I thought it might be of interest just because it's quite noticable
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

ki adi

i found my ki adi without a painted hairband! I opened it though because i didn't notice untill now...
    Worst episode ever!