Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who wants this guy.

Screw Poggel the lesser,we need this guy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yerkamig.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	3072  
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

You're kidding, right? A obscure human pilot/smuggler over Poggle the Lesser? Please tell me you're kidding. This guy makes BoShek look like a main charecter.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh crud,I didn't mean Poggel I meant That one chick in Jabba's pad,some say she had 6 tats!! She was A littel on the chuncky side.somthing gar ol da.Any way who needs here when you got this guy!!

You mean Yarna D'al Gargan? No, I want Yarna more then some obscure human that I don't even remember from ANH. Atleast Yarna was cool, plus it would make a nice memorial since the actress that played her passed away earlier in the year. We miss you still Claire Davenport.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I want that smuggler! Seriously, he rules! Not as good as ICMG, but very, very close!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Jonna
    Humans suck!!!!!

Why the hell anyone would want to escape to the reality of a fantasy world for a bit and dream about humans is beyond my comprehension. Kids these days!

They may suck, but that guy is just hilarious. He is just...cool. I dont know, maybe Im strange. But I like the smugglermann.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Only with a later Cantina Bar set...

Would rather get Arcona before another Cantina human.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by Jonna
    Humans suck!!!!!

Why the hell anyone would want to escape to the reality of a fantasy world for a bit and dream about humans is beyond my comprehension. Kids these days!

I hate to be the one to break this to you but YOUR A HUMAN!!!!!!!! At least I hope so.

Jonna
    Point being????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????