Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are these going to be made?

I don't know if this has been asked before. I was wondering if we'll get any of the following:

Aayla Secura
    Barriss Offee
    Bultar Swan
    Stass Allie

See I just feel we need more Jedi and I could use another dark looking jedi like BO and a hottie like AS...

The only one I know about is, Aayla Secura, they showed pictures of her concept art and such previously, I would think the figure will be on shelves next year.
    Yub Yub, Commander

If you do a search of the Saga forum, you will find that Aayla Secura is in production for next year. There are already pictures of the design sketches and prototype. Here's a link to a bunch of design sketches and the prototype figure:

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=8654

Barriss Offee is also rumored for next year. I haven't seen anything about either Butlar Swan or Stass Allie, but they are always a possible.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

well that's nice those are the ones i wanted the most...

I mean human Jedi are cool bur i think we need more new strange looking alien Jedi.

I also heard Colman Tembor will be out next year.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

From where mylow?

I want to see Sly Moore. Hopefully Hasbro will make her in one of the upcoming non-movie years.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

All of the Jedi COuncil should be made, as well as any other JEdi.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by Geonosian
    From where mylow?
    I think some guy at rebelscum,named Boba Binks said he will be definitly made next year,also Poggel.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Maybe they could build a new Cinema Scene with Yaddle, Oppo Rancisis and some other Jedi...