Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    TRU seems to be run by chimps.
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that were really the case.
    Who's scruffy-lookin'?

My Collection

Where once it amused me, I no longer find it funny when toy stores remark that certain toys sell like crazy, but they prove completely unable to stock more.

Me: "When might you possibly be getting more [place awesome toy here] in stock?

Salesperson: "Those toys sell like crazy. Every time they come in, they're purchased before the end of the day."

Me: "Ah, then you guys are probably going to get some more since they sell so well."

Salesperson: "I doubt it. We haven't ordered any."

Me: ???????????
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Re: Stikfas: the coolest figures ever

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has started to collect these. They look very cool (two page spread in the entertainmnet earth catalogue) but I do not know anyone that has them.

Any comments?

Re: Stikfas: the coolest figures ever

I temporarily stopped collecting these simply because they became impossible to find what with Hasbro & Stikfas splitting up after Hasbro's not-quite-stellar distribution and manufacturing (also because the Xevoz line kinda distracted my admiration for this line), but I have been mega-tempted by the ninja packs and the cowboy pack, they'd go great with the Stikfas figs I already have now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.