Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NECA: Halloween - Loomis & Michael!!

Oh my god. This is amazingly big news. And I know that a couple of you Halloween freaks are really going to go nuts on this one. But Tankman, one of the head sculptors over at NECA dropped the big news about a 7" 2-pack of Dr. Loomis and Michael Myers for later in the year. As well as a new 18" Michael Myers. Kick arse!! By the way, he was also the one that did the original Mikey figure in MM2. And says this one will blow that one away. And he promises the mask won't be 'blueish' this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankman
    There will be neca Myers vs Loomis two pack and 18 incher. The Myers is roughed out. The likeness and pose is much better than the other two I did. Loomis as a figure in 2004. YES.
    I will do my best to make Donald Pleasence likeness dead on. Randy and I have wanted Loomis fig for years. the two pack will kick BUTT. The 25th dvd really has help with Michaels likeness.
    Dick Worlocks Michael and Laurie figs would be cool. Opions I need them,they are fun. I am looking at the Neca Myers now and it makes me want to trash the old one. This figure will not have blood all over it. I cant wait for all of you too se it. Michael Myers so coooooool. Hes the newest coolest thing. You can take that to the bank. BY the way the Balrog will blow minds,its big.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-15-2004 at 08:44 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

NECA's site updated the other day. With release dates for this set.

Michael Myers vs Dr. Loomis Action Figure 2 pack (7" scale)
    Expected Release September 2004
    One of the most requested Horror figures of all time, Dr. Loomis will be joined by pure evil...Michael Myers

18" Michael Myers with Motion Activated Sound
    Expected Release September 2004

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dr. Loomis! I cannot wait to see how this set turns out. I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, but I'd love to see how this Tankman fellow has improved since his last Michael sculpt. I'm slowly being drawn into this NECA love crowd that is happening around message boards lately.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Here's a small tease of the unfinished sculpt of ole Mikey Myers. Remember, this isn't a finished sculpt, just a in progreess version. Looks very good to me. Can't wait to see the final version.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mikey Myers.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	7655  

Show us Dr. Loomis! I had no doubt this guy could pull of Michael, but I still need a boost of confidence for the Loomis figure.

Patience, I know.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Re: NECA: Halloween - Loomis & Michael!!

Well, it's been a while. But we finally have the pictures of the in-progress sculpts for Mike Myers and Loomis. The Michael figure looks very good, and the arm can go down to the side unlike the McFarlane one. But the Loomis is in my opinion, nearly a work of art. Here's some pictures from Tomart's.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloween.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	8380  

That's sweet, Loomis looks incredible!

I'll definately be picking up that 2-pack.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Neca updated today with more pictures of the Michael/Loomis 2-Pack. Looking very very kick arse, if I must say. Plus they revealed the first pictures of the 18" Myers that will also be coming out later this year.

http://www.necaonline.com/hallownews2.html
    http://www.necaonline.com/hallownews3.html
    http://www.necaonline.com/hallownews4.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar binks

Another Neca Update for the set. Here we see what the Diorama Base will look like for the set. I'm glad they went with the front of the house as a basis for the diorama. Looks much better then the generic outdoor scene. Man, this thing rocks my socks.

http://www.necaonline.com/hallownews5.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Neca updated again, with the final painted version of the base and figures. Looks freakin' great, and I love the light up pumpkin. Very very cool. Neca sure is kicking McFarlane's bootay all over the house.

http://www.necaonline.com/hallownews6.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks