Thread: Virtual Stitch

Virtual Stitch

You can own your own Stitch...just download the lil' bugger here He's GREAT. I usually despise desktop animated stuff but Virtual Stitch ROCKS!!!

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/...tch/index.html
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I also hate those annoying little "Bonzai Buddy" things (except for the 'Einstein' office assistant for MS Office 2000, he's cool); but Stitch is just too gosh durn cute to not try out. Thanks, Deox!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I also hate those annoying little "Bonzai Buddy" things (except for the 'Einstein' office assistant for MS Office 2000, he's cool); but Stitch is just too gosh durn cute to not try out. Thanks, Deox!
    OOOooooohhhhhhhhhhwhoaaaais meeeeeeeeeee....the office assistant

SUCKS! minus Einstein ...especially that darn paperclip ROFL

"Bad Manners" Stitch is great Hope you like it! Plus you can turn it off in your systray so he won't bug ya if he gets annoyin' You can make him "sit still" "stand still" "be quiet" etc.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 07-26-2002 at 01:43 PM.

Bonzia Buddy is just spyware, along with all of Gator.

Originally posted by Nexu
    Bonzia Buddy is just spyware, along with all of Gator.
    Yes, and it's all horrible!

PM me if anybody wants the link for Happy Clown. He wears diapers and high heels and fills me with waves of joy as he gleefully leaps around the screen. I never had any brothers or sisters, so he's like a member of the family to me. Sometimes.......when everyone is asleep......he tells me things. SECRET things. Like that the dog is working for the CIA......and that I will be in big trouble if I don't stop mommy and daddy from trying to build the Time Machine. They MUST be punished. I love Happy Clown. He tells me I don't have to take my medication. He told me the capsules were actually insect eggs, and that the doctor is a Soviet KGB agent. Thank God for Happy Clown. Hey...speaking of God and Happy Clown, just tonight he told me he was Jesus Christ..........and that he knows Natalie Portman.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!