Alias, the new spy show on ABC

this show has been on three weeks now, and i must say it's pretty good. if you have't seen it yet, give it a try, it comes on sunday nights on ABC.

it has a lot in common with Fox's show "dark angel". well, let me restate that. both shows have hot spy chicks who both have a black female friend and that's where the similarities end. "alias", unlike "dark angel", is a good show in which the characters speak english instead of some form of ebonics like the "wanna be cool" writers of the "dark angel" show have jessica alba and her fellow actors spew.

I think Alias is a weird thing, it's very cruel to the main character, but she wields a lot of power. She's really alone too, which is hard to watch yet hard to look away from since it's a large source of the drama, but she ALWAYS looks like she's in misery or physical pain, which makes her action scenes lose dramatic impact IMO. While I enjoy the show, I'm a little disappointed with the repeating of the "go in, use gadgets, grab item" gimmick already, and we're only on the 4th ep. I would like to see something a little more intelligent from some of the fringe characters too, that's something Alias and Dark Angel have in common, the fringe characters are much too dim, one-sighted, and gimmicky for my tastes. However, unlike Dark Angel, Alias still has time to turn this around.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

3 cents

I think dark angel dropped the ball this season with the mutants and clones and yadda yadda, and how max is "the one".
    anyways Alias is better and hopefully it will get better.
    Your signature here!

I think Alias is a cheasy rip off on Dark Angel. And I don't think Dark Angel is that good either.