Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dexter w/ Pipe Prototype Picture

I saw this posted in another forum, and thought it was cool. This is supposedly the second version of the prototype. Originally the pipe was a seperate piece, and then it became part of the head sculpt, and then finally was dropped totally. I am kinda glad they dropped the pipe, especially if it was going to be permanently in his mouth.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dexter.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	3077  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm glad they took that off.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Would've been interesting to have on the figure, but think about it, they listed that on the side of the first Dex versions because he was supposed to come with the pipe, so we would've gotten the pipe text uncovered/covered variants anyways. Afterall, we got the uncovered/covered text variants on Luminara.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

You can tell where they cut if off on the figure, mine still has a little bit of black paint from it on his lips.

Cool to see a picture of it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yeah, it is nice to see a picture. I think alot of people will agree that it was a good thing that Hasbro left it off the figure. It just doesn't look right. It especially would have sucked if it had been made non-removable.

Quick Question- Anyone else as disturbed as I am by the fact the prototype is wearing pink panties? I know it's just a prototype, and that they get made in whatever color happens to be on the production line at the time, but still.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

With Dexter in those pink panties, I reeeeeeeally don't wanna see a back picture.

I'm afraid it's a g-string.

i really don't like that pipe. glad it's gone.
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I agree with you hango I don't like the pipe either. Good thing it's gone
    mace;crazed;

thanks mace!
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!