Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Unleashed Figures Found!!

K, here is the info: went to see an advanced screening of "Austin Powers in: Goldmember" tonight here in Columbus (freakin' funny!! best one yet!!) and on the way home, my friend dave and i hit the local wal-mart, nothing. He suggested we stop at a meijer on the way home and i'm like "yeah, i'm sure they'll have all sorts of new stuff!" since they haven't had any new stuff in ages.

Yeah, i was pretty wrong!!! We got there, and my jaw dropped. They had the new Wave 9 Simpsons figures and environments. I picked up 2 of the 3 figures i needed (holding off on environments) and continued strolling around. I look at the small Saga fig display and thus what do i see?? Padme, unleashed!!! I got really giddy and snatched her up. I began walking away to find a cart and my friend dave was like "dude, they have Darth too" and i'm all "i didn't think he was out yet" and lo' n behold, there he was!! On the other side of the display, i found tne Unleashed Anakin too!!! They all look really really really sweet!!! I didn't think they were out yet though!!! So, a great movie topped with a hefty bill at Meijer, but new figures!!! wohoo!! Happy hunting!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Can you post a scan of the receipt to confirm this for everyone?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

SS- No, sorry, i can't. I don't have a scanner nor a digital camera. The tag just says

"STAR WARS (UPC NUMBER HERE) 16.99"

Why? are these figures not supposed to hit shelves yet or something???

I'll try to have my friend Dave take a pic of the figures and IM it to me.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I can confirm that the Darth Maul, and Jango are out. Only two I've seen. They were in an odd place though, on the top shelf in the Saga section.

K, my friend is scanning of a picture of his stuff for me here pretty soon. One question: how do i even post pics? help!! thanks!

This is the first report I have heard about Padme and Vader being released. You can either e-mail me a picture or use the add attachment option when replying to a post here in the forums.
    "SirSteve"

Sir Steve- you've got mail!!

Thanks! Getting it posted!
    "SirSteve"

That is great... I really think the Anakin Padme and Vader ones look the best...

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Hi, I'm from Columbus. What Meijers did you find them at?