Question Bespin Luke's Hand Variation?

My friend has a Bespin Luke whose hand isn't magnetic. It is just a peg, like the POTF Bespin Luke. When did this variation start? Any info at all? Thanks.
    CLIFF:"Hey, kids! Meet Grandpa Murphy!"
    RUDY:"But we have three grandpas already."
    CLIFF:"This one's a great jazz musician."
    RUDY:"They all are."
    CLIFF:"Oh, oh, you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music, which gives 'em the brain damage. With their hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', so they don't know what the jazz is all about. You see, jazz is like the Jell-O Pudding Pop. No, actually it's more like Kodak film. No, actually, jazz is like the New Coke-it'll be around forever. Heh heh heh."

--Bleeding Gums Murphy's Guest Appearance on "The Cosby Show"

uh............this was the final product. this is the most common one. next common would be the magnetic, then the bloody one is the rarest.
    BTW, welcome!
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Common, but still a very nice piece, especially if you don't want to mess with magnets.

We have a couple different resources to cut down on repeat questions. One is the Collector's Database, from the main page menu, which many found variations and errors. The other is the search option, which will bring you to similar threads, like this:

Luke Skywalker: Bespin Duel - Hasbro Speaks of Variations

Have fun, enjoy your stay.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Smile OK

thanx. Did hasbro just get cheaper?
    CLIFF:"Hey, kids! Meet Grandpa Murphy!"
    RUDY:"But we have three grandpas already."
    CLIFF:"This one's a great jazz musician."
    RUDY:"They all are."
    CLIFF:"Oh, oh, you see, the kids, they listen to the rap music, which gives 'em the brain damage. With their hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', so they don't know what the jazz is all about. You see, jazz is like the Jell-O Pudding Pop. No, actually it's more like Kodak film. No, actually, jazz is like the New Coke-it'll be around forever. Heh heh heh."

--Bleeding Gums Murphy's Guest Appearance on "The Cosby Show"

sounds like it, eh? but i think they may be working and/or making to many at one time.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!