Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation luke burned arm and regular arm comparison.

here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mvc-250s.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	3091  
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Is this an error or a variation?
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

uh........i think it's an error. because they didn't mean for it to happen........................
    hango

Just checking. I didn't want there to be another Luke Bespin variation. I do know what an error is compared to a variation, but I wasn't sure how this one was being advertised.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

What's the difference?

for the love of.............the are on the left is very dark where the wrist connects. the one on the right is the correct version.
    simply enough?
    h.

I don't see it...

The example used is more an overspray. From the two pictures I've seen, this is what the 'charred' looks like.

(digital mock-up)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bc.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	3166  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

thank you, tenebrous! that is basicaly what mine is.
    h.