Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logo

Logo

Has anyone got a picture of the logo that is on Boba Fett's orange shoulder plates?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Here you go man, I whipped you up a nice big one in Photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mandalore.gif 
Views:	49 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	3093  

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Thank you very much Forhekset, that's EXACTLY what I needed!

Thanx,
    PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

If you need one to print, Pendo, let me know and I'll make you another in high resolution.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I sense there's someone getting a tattoo here.
    Yeah someone's getting a tatoo but it's not me, I hate the thing's! It's for a mate. I don't think it would look good on me anyway!

Originally posted by Forhekset
    If you need one to print, Pendo, let me know and I'll make you another in high resolution.
    That one's just fine I won't need a high resolution one! Thanx anyway .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

What animal is that suppose to be of?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Mandalore bucktooth seven horned horse.
    Then why do I only see two horns?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

the vestigial horns are made of cartelidge (sp?) so they rot with the the rest of the dead flesh. It is a horny beast though.

I suppose it's like the 'krayt dragon' skeleton threepio encounters. that has no limb bones and resembles some sort of large snake rather than a lizard. Though someone came up with the 'Schinga' to get round that one. One of the recent comics showed a Swokes Swokes riding a Schinga. Sort of a lumpy scaly skinned ugly oversized snake thing. kinda alligator-esque skin. but limbless. I kinda like it rather than the krayt dragon design which looks dumb. It also has an echo of the Dune books worms seeing as Lucas used Frank Herberts Dune as the inspiration in part for Tatooine it seems appropriate homage.