Page 105 of 168 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1680
  1. #1041
    Saavik had probably sold out. She might be a lower production run, too. They can only reuse that body sculpt for Uhura.

    I haven't gotten my figures yet. But they are in transit to me.

    Meanwhile, I will add some excitement around here by posting some Trek figure pictures.

    THESE ARE NOT MY FIGURES - but someone else's photos from ArtAsylum.com's forums. Most of my figures are still carded until I have a large place to set aside a room to display my Star Trek stuff.

    I have more WOK figures not shown: McCoy, Scott, Sulu, Chekov, Terrel, injured Khan, etc.

    I have a lot more TOS figures not shown here.

    I have more DS9 figures than are shown here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_01022.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	17474   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture032kn9.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	17475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture028ax8.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	17476  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  2. #1042
    Called my local store (that would have Trek figures). They sold out of Saavik right away.

    Anyone know what the date was for the Ent D? Probably the fall.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  3. #1043
    I got my figures today and whoa are they cool!

    Regula Mission Kirk is kind of a salt-shaker shell around articulated arms and legs, but it's an impressive sculpt I'm happy to have. I'm fine if they re-used this sculpt for McCoy and also did a Saavik from the Away Team.

    Spock is perfect and it's great to finally have him in this uniform!

    WOK was so much the best choice for TOS movie figures! (Now I also want Jaquim, David, and Carol!)

    Meanwhile, Saavik and Uhura are impressive. I'm pretty sure they use the same body sculpt, but it looks like Saavik's boobs are bigger. I would notice these things.

    But man, could a line of TOS movie figures EVER go on!

    civilian clothes crew
    crew in 20th century medical scrubs
    casual attire variations (Kirk's vest, Spock's meditation robe, Scott's vest, etc.)
    all the aliens and guest stars of course
    in-scale replicas of humpback whales.... well maybe I'm just kidding about that one

    Anyway, this was a great purchase. I haven't gotten new toys for a while, and TOS Star Trek stuff is greatly appreciated!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  4. #1044
    The movie figures ARE lookin great. I'm actually thinking about getting the upcoming TMP Kirk and Spock.

    My movie figure wishlist includes...

    Generations Kirk in Captain's Vest
    Generations Picard
    Generations Captain Herriman
    Dr. Soran (thats right, Malcom McDowell!!!)
    TUC Scotty in Engineer's Vest
    TUC Captain Sulu
    TUC Lt. Valeris
    FC Borg Queen

    I know I'll think of some others...
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

  5. #1045
    Jayspawn, what's really cool is that some of your wishlist could fit MANY possible movie collections:

    Generations Kirk in Captain's Vest
    That could be ST6 as well, if I'm not mistaken.

    TUC Scotty in Engineer's Vest
    This could be in a ST3,4,5,or 6 collection!

    TUC Captain Sulu
    I think they only need to alter the rank insignia and the undershirt color of the current Sulu figure, though they might want a new face sculpt to make him older or just gray his hair a little.

    FC Borg Queen
    They made her. See attached photo. The Borg female to her right (our left) is Seven of Nine (the first Voyager crewmember figure in a sense). I'm not sure if the Borg to her left is a special character or just a generic Borg.


    I'm not sure if I'm getting the Borgs or not. I have the original 3 Borg Assimilation figures, and an extra Nemesis Picard and Data to do a FC scene. I might even have an extra Worf (not sure if I need him for DS9 - I bought like 3, possibly 4 Worfs). But if I can buy him as a single, I'd like Picard in his captain's vest from FC. I could also use an extra Nemesis Riker, but don't need another Deanna Troi that I know of (though someone really into Voyager might want to put her with the appropriate figure of Mr. Barclay if they make him in that uniform).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_00511.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	17503  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  6. #1046
    They're coming out with a Commander Kruge and Klingon Officer 2-pack as they're moving on to the other TOS Star Trek movies.

    They will NOT be making McCoy and Saavik in Regula-1 Away Team outfits, nor David Marcus (for either film) - too obscure Diamond said.

    I bet we might see the TOS crew in their civilian outfits though - at least Kirk, Sulu, McCoy, Chekov, and that would mean Scotty in his engineering tool vest!!!

    Hey - didn't Saavik wear her Away Team coat in STIII anyway? Maybe there's still a chance for a 2nd figure of her.

    Deep Space Nine will definitely continue!

    The Borg from First Contact look great, too. Seven-of-Nine (totally as a Borg) is included with that collection. The Borgs all look taller than the regular figures though.

    Colonel Kira's figure seems to have a bigger butt though. What's up with that? (She's in a Starfleet uniform from 7th season)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  7. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

    Colonel Kira's figure seems to have a bigger butt though. What's up with that? (She's in a Starfleet uniform from 7th season)
    I always thought on the show she had a bigger butt proportioned to the rest of her bod.
    Authenticity.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"


    "No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

  8. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    I always thought on the show she had a bigger butt proportioned to the rest of her bod.
    Authenticity.
    I always liked Kira's big butt.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

  9. #1049
    I really don't understand why AA keeps going back to the Borg over and over despite no interest and no sales. It's not that they're bad work, but they're just totally lacking "wow, I want that" factor right now. These looked good, but my eyes slipped past them every single time to the Klingons and other figures.

    So, one thing Tycho didn't mention because he didn't see it (or didn't take notice if he did, stupid Diamond put it on the friggin' floor!!!) was the upcoming 1701-D. This thing will be $50, and before you have a heart attack, let me explain why as I did see it in person. The ship is in scale to the Ent-E, which means it's almost as long yet twice as wide and tall. The ship took up the ENTIRE floor of the display case it was in, this thing is massive, I cannot imagine them using some flimsy stand like they have in the past to display it, I'm picturing 2 stands at least. Here's the pics Steve took, they don't really sell the size that well because there's no context, but let me assure you, this thing is MASSIVE:
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=3683

    Notice also that it finally has the surface detail it deserves, no prior version at any scale has truly gone there until now. Hopefully the production model will match this. November cannot come soon enough!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I really don't understand why AA keeps going back to the Borg over and over despite no interest and no sales. It's not that they're bad work, but they're just totally lacking "wow, I want that" factor right now. These looked good, but my eyes slipped past them every single time to the Klingons and other figures.

    So, one thing Tycho didn't mention because he didn't see it (or didn't take notice if he did, stupid Diamond put it on the friggin' floor!!!) was the upcoming 1701-D. This thing will be $50, and before you have a heart attack, let me explain why as I did see it in person. The ship is in scale to the Ent-E, which means it's almost as long yet twice as wide and tall. The ship took up the ENTIRE floor of the display case it was in, this thing is massive, I cannot imagine them using some flimsy stand like they have in the past to display it, I'm picturing 2 stands at least. Here's the pics Steve took, they don't really sell the size that well because there's no context, but let me assure you, this thing is MASSIVE:
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=3683

    Notice also that it finally has the surface detail it deserves, no prior version at any scale has truly gone there until now. Hopefully the production model will match this. November cannot come soon enough!
    Yup, going to have to get that one for sure.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"


    "No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO