Page 113 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1674
    Very nice list; Civilian Kirk and robed Spock are fortunately confirmed: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...44&mode=retail

My TOS movies wishlist goes as such-
    TMP:
    Kirk [t-shirt uniform], [EV suit], [all gray uniform], [Away team]
    Spock [robes], [EV suit], [Away team]
    Decker [regular], [Away team]
    McCoy [Medical suit], [Away team]
    Sulu
    Scotty [Regular], [Engineering suit]
    Chekov
    Uhura
    Ilia [Regular], [Probe]
    Christine Chapel [Medical suit]
    Janice Rand

TWOK:
    Joachim
    McCoy [Away team]
    Saavik [Away team]
    Kirk [Vest]
    Commander Kyle
    Commander Beach
    Chekov [EV suit]
    Terrel [EV suit], [Dying (yellow translucent plastic)]
    Khan [Planet suit]
    David Marcus
    Carol Marcus
    Sulu [Open-flap uniform)

TSFS:
    Kirk [civilian jacket], civilian without vest (fight with Kruge)]
    David Marcus
    Saavik [regular], [Away team]
    Spock [cermonial robes (just requires a head & chest piece added to TVH Spock)]
    McCoy, Sulu, Chekov [Civilians]
    Scotty [Captain's jacket]
    Captain Styles [Excelsior]
    Helm Officer [Excelsior]

TVH:
    Scotty [Black uniform]
    Kirk [Captain]
    Christine Chapel
    Captain [Saratoga]
    Dr. Taylor [civilian], [future]

FF:
    Kirk [Away team], [Captain's jacket]
    Spock [Away team]
    Sulu [Away team]
    McCoy [Away team]
    Uhura [Away team]
    Soldier [Away team]

TUC:
    Uhura [skirt]
    Sulu [Captain]
    Lt. Interruptus [Christian Slater]
    McCoy [open-flap uniform]
    Sarek
    Federation President
    Admiral Cartwright
    Lt. Valeris
    Federation Assassin
    Colonel West [regular], [assassin (interchangable heads)]
    Chancellor Gorkon
    Chancellor's daughter
    General Chang
    Janice Rand
    Colonel Worf
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Basker, nice list as well. I will definitely be ordering the Kirk-Spock 2-pack from TVH. Those look like great figures. Do you think the bottom of Spock's robe is cloth to allow you to fully utilize his leg articulation?

I'll have to look for humpback whale action figures to go with this set! (no -seriously - and I'll be the crazy guy on the web who posts pictures of such a ludicrous undertaking!)

Anyway, from your list I picked out a few gems I hadn't thought of:

TWOK:
    Khan [Planet suit] - I assume with the head-wrap and the gloves? Cool!

TSFS:
    Kirk civilian without vest (fight with Kruge)] - forgot this was different!

TVH:
    Scotty [Black uniform] - don't remember what this was.

FF:

YOU FORGOT: Kirk with "Go Climb a Rock t-shirt" (I WOULD buy this)

TUC:

Colonel Worf - might be tempting as I'm a big Worf fan. It'd be nice to have his grandpa I guess - but not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Basker, nice list as well. I will definitely be ordering the Kirk-Spock 2-pack from TVH. Those look like great figures. Do you think the bottom of Spock's robe is cloth to allow you to fully utilize his leg articulation?
    Probably not, I don't think there have been any figures below 12" scale from DST with cloth used...

I'll have to look for humpback whale action figures to go with this set! (no -seriously - and I'll be the crazy guy on the web who posts pictures of such a ludicrous undertaking!)
    That'd be awesome to find, but then you would need Spock in tighty-whities!

Scotty [Black uniform] - don't remember what this was.
    It's the same one as the engineering vest you have listed, that he wears throughout TSFS-TUC. I just took to calling it a black uniform.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

I thought it was dark brown. Playmates made a figure of Scotty in this outfit from TNG episode Relics. I used him as a STIII: SFS figure to go with my other Playmates TOS movie figures.

Yes. This is the first way I always envision Scotty myself.

I loved the original actors in these roles. Chris Pine.... I don't know. I'll give him a chance though. Leonard Nimoy is behind the project, as afterall he is starring in it.

That yelling Kirk is wretched.

ST4 Kirk & Spock look alright, but not great.

At TRU tonight, I saw some TOS figures re-released with that new packaging scheme. It's a HORRIBLE design in person, the graphics are simplistic and look like something out of a discount store, and the cardboard is cheap and the J-hook not reinforced, so they're guaranteed to be ruined on pegs (which these were). They had TOS Kirk, Spock, and 2 TRU-exclusive 2packs: Kirk & Spock kroykah, and TMP Kirk & Spock in the same outfit. There was also the TOS phaser in new TRU colors (read: crappy simple gray). $12.99 for the basic figures, $24.99 for the phaser, and didn't find out for the 2packs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry JT I missed something. Did yu see repacks of the AA Trek Classic figures?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, the packaging is CBS' idea. Fortunately they were allowed to keep the packaging for TNG wave 5 and DS9 wave 2 the same as previous releases. Btw, both waves are in customs and should be arriving to stores soon according to Rick at NewForce.

The all-gray Kirk in the TRU TMP 2-pack is exclusive to them, and surprisingly they even knocked off the collar of the white/gray Kirk to make it accurate.

Jayspawn, yeah, TOS versions of Kirk and Spock have been rereleased to TRU.

Pics by "reverie" on a separate board:
    Kirk - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...4/IMG_3274.jpg
    Spock - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...4/IMG_3272.jpg
    Arnold err TWOK Kirk - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...4/IMG_3276.jpg
    Exclusive TMP variant - http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...4/IMG_3277.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Sorry JT I missed something. Did yu see repacks of the AA Trek Classic figures?
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Yeah, the packaging is CBS' idea. Fortunately they were allowed to keep the packaging for TNG wave 5 and DS9 wave 2 the same as previous releases. Btw, both waves are in customs and should be arriving to stores soon according to Rick at NewForce.
    CBS isn't wrong that the line needs a different look, but this is so poor, so unfinished, that it's a disaster.

BTW, where are you getting that info on NFC's shipping? I signed up for their newsletter but haven't seen anything in 6 months... I may have signed up in the wrong email box though, I just realized.

The all-gray Kirk in the TRU TMP 2-pack is exclusive to them, and surprisingly they even knocked off the collar of the white/gray Kirk to make it accurate.
    It and the Spock in all-gray looks so super bland.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Awhile back I joined a Trek merchandise focused message board called Trek Toy, and Rick posts there occasionally in discussions. He also used to post at the AA forum before DST shut it down.

http://www.trektoy.com/forum/

Also, TNG wave 5 and DS9 wave 2 and are now listed as in stock at places like BBTS and AFX.

Huh, ok, interesting. Thanks for the link.