Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1668

Exclamation

If anyone can help im wanting to start a collection of the new figures and i am willing to do a trade if anyone can help. Heres my haves....

HAVES....

GIJOE 25TH ANNIVERSARY....ALL LOOSE AND COMPLETE WITH FILE CARDS

FLAMETHROWER (BLOWTORCH)
    DUKE FROM RESOLUTE
    SHOCKBLAST (FROM THE COMIC TWO PACK)
    DESTRO (FROM THE COMIC TWO PACK)
    B.A.T
    BARBEQUE
    BAZOOKA
    COBRA EELS
    FLASH
    FIREFLY FROM THE GIJOE TROOPER SET FROM TOYSRUS
    MUTT AND JUNKYARD
    SURPENTOR FROM THE DVD SET
    WRAITH
    TOMAX
    XAMOT
    DUSTY FROM THE DVD SET
    GIJOE TROOPERS SET FROM TOYSRUS
    SHARC SHIP WITH FIGURE (LOOSE)
    B.A.T FROM THE DVD SET

AND IF YOU TRADE WITH ME...(ONE STAR TREK FIGURE FROM YOU FOR TWO GIJOE FIGURES FROM ME) ILL THROW IN THE DVD "RISE SURPENTOR RISE" AND A B.A.T FIGURE FOR FREE.
    AND IF YOU TRADE WITH ME ...( TWO STAR TREK FIGURES FOR THREE GIJOES) ILL THROW IN THE DVD AND THE TWO B.A.TS THAT I HAVE. SO YOU CAN GET FIVE FIGURES AND A DVD FOR TRADING TWO STAR TREK FIGURES. AND SO ON AND SO FORTH....PLEASE LET ME KNOW...THANKS

And if theres anything else that you are looking for i may have or can get for you....any help is great.

These are the new star trek art asylum figures i am looking for.....

nemesis exclusive geordi laforge
    nemesis worf
    TNG worf
    nemesis picard
    TNG picard
    TNG riker
    TNG wesley crusher
    first contact data
    TNG data
    TNG picard with jacket
    nemesis two pack with riker and troi
    Sisko
    locutus

ILL EVEN BUY THEM ....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Like Hasbro hasn't done this with Star Wars and Transformers (or Marvel super heroes for that matter).
    I'll just say this, be happy Playmates Toys went with "Star Trek" themed TMNT toys and not with "TMNT" themed Star Trek toys. Could you imagine Picard as Leonardo (wearing only a fake turtle shell, a belt, and a blue face mask/bandana over his eyes) or Kirk as Splinter (carrying a cane and wearing only a tattered red robe with no pants).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I don't see how you could question it. Playmates Toys was milking the TMNT toy line for all its worth (sqeezing every last dime they could out of it) by using every theme imaginable (cowboys & indians, cavemen & dinosaurs, Universal Studios Monsters, Military, birthday party, Apollo 11 astronauts, etc. Playmates Toys also held the Star Trek toy line (at the time), so it was only a matter time before "Star Trek" themed TMNT toys would come.
    Yeah, and they were awesome.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I'll just say this, be happy Playmates Toys went with "Star Trek" themed TMNT toys and not with "TMNT" themed Star Trek toys. Could you imagine Picard as Leonardo (wearing only a fake turtle shell, a belt, and a blue face mask/bandana over his eyes) or Kirk as Splinter (carrying a cane and wearing only a tattered red robe with no pants).
    Pfft...like that would happen.

Picard would be Splinter, Riker would be Leonardo, Data would be Donatello, Worf would be Raphael and Wesley would be Michelangelo.

...or...

Bones would be Splinter, Spock would be Leonardo, Scotty would be Donatello, Sulu would be Raphael and Kirk would be Michelangelo.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

JediMasterGeorge: You should take a good look at that Picard in his captain's vest from First Contact. I don't have him, but I'm really tempted to track down that figure and Mr. Data with real skin grafted on him - also from First Contact.

Unfortunately, they didn't do "skin" versions of the body parts, so he can only be normal FC/INS/NEM Data or post-fight with his metallic parts revealed. Also, he's pretty much impossible to find now. :\
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

TNI posted a first look at the figures for the upcoming Trek Movie.

It's a 6" Captain Kirk. Note that they're also doing 3 3/4" and 12".

Can't say I'm impressed. The face sculpt isn't bad. But it looks like Kirk's wearing a big cozy sweater, not a uniform.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Movie Kirk.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	19254  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Exclamation

tycho....i do want that picard if its possible to get him and that data you mentioned.. I recieved my first figure....the geordi figure from toyrocket. I checked on the status yesterday and it shipped and got it today...that was fast. I am going to order from toyrocket more often. I got the geordi from TNG for 7.99 plus shipping....so all together is was almost 16 bucks and the likeness is great and the detail is great also. Im glad i started this collection. I cant wait to get more.

Exclamation

Tycho, i found the first contact picard on toyrocket for 11.99.
    If your interested its there for ya. I know ill get it as soon as i can. I think when i get my tax return check im going to buy a bunch of them from toyrocket unless i find some one to trade with me.

EDIT: Thanks for the info on Picard, JediMasterGeorge. I just saw that after I'd posted below.

That's cool JediMasterGeorge. I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I'm totally into my Trek stuff now and have watched the movies (1-6) TWICE over now. They're really excellent films. I also watched the TNG episodes that Leonard Nimoy guest-starred in (when Spock was on Romulus).

Meanwhile, thanks for posting that picture Beast. Unfortunately, I'm not that impressed with Playmates work. It remains to be seen if that is a good likeness afterall, and it's actually Chris Pine that I'm not impressed with. But that image doesn't suggest Captain Kirk to me, but rather just a guy in the gold uniform. I don't like the netted / sweater look to the shirt, either. In fact, when I first looked at it, I thought it was made from Legos. Hehehe.

So there will be:

12" - I'm not likely to buy these. I might want to locate Kirk and Spock in their red movie uniforms in 12". I'm not sure if ArtAsylum, Playmates, Sideshow, whomever, ever made these. But in 12", I think Kirk and Spock would be the first figures I'd ever want - but in their red uniforms. I don't really know if there are other Star Trek characters that I'd really want in the 12" size.

6" - well it all depends upon whether these figures were deliberately scaled to match the ArtAsylum / Diamond size of figures. Maybe Playmates did that so people wouldn't boycott their products if they'd been collecting AA/DST. I will have to look at the figures and then make my decision. If the Romulan bad guy, Nero, has a cool figure in this size, I might be tempted. It depends upon how complete the line is. The other thing about 6" is that it might be closer to the 5 3/4" size of figures that Playmates originally did for Star Trek when I first started collecting their figures. Aren't the AA figures closer to 7" anyway? If this is a continuation of the 5 3/4" line from Playmates' old days, I might also be very interested. You know: they could also recycle the Galileo shuttlecraft for the figures then.

3 3/4" - if this is really the size, then it is surely a chance to compete with Star Wars and GI Joe with that scale and size. I only hope that means we'll get more than the bridge and transporter playsets for the figures. I already have a Galileo shuttle, but there could be so much more for Playmates to make that this could be an awesome line to get figures with full-size accessories for their line for awesome battle dioramas. Then I'm definitely interested. However, I'm also concerned with how good the sculpts are going to be on figures this size. I think Hasbro does pretty good with Star Wars. I hope Playmates hires equally talented people.