Page 125 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1667
    Cool - glad you got it, I've been meaning to ask you about him.

You definitely want to do the boil & pop method on Data, as wave 3 wasn't produced in the best quality. When the Data came out, some people tried to pry his arm off without the method and ended up breaking the joint. All of those that used boil & pop were fine, though. On TrekToy there are numerous people that frequently do the boil & pop method on DST figures and all of them mention there is no effect whatsoever to the paint. The only risk is if you forget that you're not supposed to stick your hand in the boiling water.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Why? What happens if you stick your own hand in boiling water?

You grow upside-down purple wings and you forfeit your card to the opposable thumb club. And something about burns or something to do with hotdogs, I don't know, I was too distracted by the purple wings to listen any further. Oh, and you wouldn't be able to post your feelings about the little sign that says "USS Excelsior Ship Fall '09."

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2009/...ek1/image6.asp
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

TOS Kirk as a Romulan looks like a cool figure!

Kirk as a Romulan

I hope they make other TOS Romulans (Mark Leonard's?) to go with him.
    - The female Romulan Commander, too.

ask and you shall receive: the Romulan played by Mark Leonard and Nurse Chappel with McCoy in surgery scrubs shirt! This was from the episode where Bones cut her arms and legs off while he was drinking Sorian Brandy.

(It's a prototype, hehe)

Yes Excelsior and Enterprise B!
    The AGT Enterprise looks like it needs more detail like the Enterprise D, which seems to have more aztec-ing. Prototype?

I want all of these.

Let me get this straight, they can't light the nacelles on the Ent-E, but the ol' -B here gets the full treatment? WTF??? Still, those look stupendous, I cannot wait. I cannot believe how long it's been without these, too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

People have been saying that DST is using the AMT/Ertl model for the Excelsior, so maybe the lack of sculpting costs meant more financing for the electronics?

BBTS showed a nice surprise recently, it appears that the Sisko that will come with the Defiant chair won't be the same as wave 1. Instead, it will be a season 4 version with the bald head on the VOY-style uniform.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...12&mode=retail

I smell a variant.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.