Page 126 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1667
    NewForceComics.com has up for pre-order:

Borg Wave 1 (it's under Diamond ST: TNG) which includes Seven, Seven as a Borg, a Starfleet dude transforming into a Borg, and a full Borg drone. The latter two are First Contact style.

And in Deep Space Nine: Sisko (pre-5th season) and Gul Dukat (excellent figure!)

I've been billed and shipped (due to arrive any day now): DS9 Kira Season 7, Bashir, O'Brien, and General Martok.

On order for me are: Worf DS9 4th Season, and Chancellor Gowron, STIV: TVH Kirk (civilian) and Spock (white robes).

I think that's it for now. At Toy Fair I saw the new TOS Trek figures with Kirk as a Romulan and actor Mark Leonard's Romulan Commander, along with another Spock. I also think I heard the Salt Vampire is finally coming out, as well as Surgical Scrubs McCoy, and Nurse Chappel.

I would like to see a lot more DS9 from the Dominion Wars: Quark, Kira in Bajoran Uniform, Weyoun, The Founder, The Jem Hadar, Garack, Gul Damar, Ziyal, a Breen, a Cardassian Soldier, Rom, Nog in Starfleet uniform, Grand Nagus Zekk, and more.

I think I might collect Voyager figures as well, when they make them. I'd like the crew and then some of the aliens they encountered.

I'd also like the Niners baseball team and the cast of Captain Proton, not forgetting Satan's Robot.

I'm still so totally into Star Trek right now.

I want my Ent D mailed to me, plus classic Communicator and Tricorder in the stores! I hate how slow DST is with this line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah I cant wait for the Enterprise D myself. Been really looking forward to it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well, since it was shown in packaging at Toy Fair then it should only be a couple more years until release.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

My DS9 figures came today!

General Martok is incredible! That is one great figure! A lot of weapons and detail to him, and a dead-on sculpt, too.

Colonel Kira is really good too. The likeness is great to Kira in the 7th season.

O'Brien looks too thin. He always looked like a heavier guy than his action figure portrays him to be. His holodeck coonskin hat from The Alamo program is included.

Bashir also looks too thin in the face. He too comes with a coonskin cap amongst his other accessories.

Overall, I'm very pleased with these figures and hope many more selections from DS9 will continue in the near future.

Edit: Using the boiling water method, I got First Contact Data's normal arm off and added the cybernetics-exposed / Borg-damaged Data's arm. Now he looks really cool with the Captain's vested Picard holding the Borg Queen's skull and spine, ready to break her neck and end her existence once and for all - or so he thought (before Voyager's writers thought it would be a good idea to bring her back to plague Captain Janeway).

Anyway, to celebrate I made myself some tea, Earl Gray, hot!

The ship date for the Ent-D is 3/25 at last check, but with DST, who the hell knows.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Any body know when the star trek movie figures are suppose to come out?

They hit mid-April. Around the 13th I think.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I want to see the new Star Trek toys in the brick-and-mortar stores before I buy anything, but I'm probably down for a lot of that stuff - likely the figures that approach my old Playmates figure size, anything that's close to Art Asylum's scale, and the 3 3/4" line if they're the ones interacting with the playsets.

I also wonder when the Terminator 4 toys are coming (Playmates as well). Will they ship at the same time?

I guess Transformers ROTF stuff won't hit until May (maybe - some relief on the budget there).

I don't buy nearly as much stuff as a lot of you guys here (anymore - I know I used to army build my Star Wars like money grew on trees). But 3 of my top 4 favorites are coming to movie theaters this summer - each with a toyline.

Is it likely the Wrath of Khan phaser will be at Toys R Us? (since they have the series one already)