Page 139 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1667
    Well, just like with Speed Racer last year, Star Trek along with Terminator Salvation have their own front store display area at TRU.

That'll probably only last for a few weeks until the ROTF toys hit the shelves, however.

I'm not really all that displeased with these figures. I'll end up probably be picking up all of the smaller versions. The bridge is a bit of a cop out seeing as how good a job they did on the Enterprise-D version back in the day. I agree that this line probably won't last too long, but I'll pick up what I can that I want in the mean time.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

My question is how many figures does it take to complete the bridge and are all of them out yet? How many duplicates etc.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I believe it's 18 figures to finish the bridge.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I hope that if these figures do well that Playmates might consider adding characters from the movies as well as Next Generation, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

As long as DST has the license for everything non-Abrams, Playmates can't touch those.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I believe it's 18 figures to finish the bridge.
    Thanks for the answer. So how many are duplicates and been released to date?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I hope that if these figures do well that Playmates might consider adding characters from the movies as well as Next Generation, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise.
    That would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    As long as DST has the license for everything non-Abrams, Playmates can't touch those.
    ....unfortunately you're right LT. Still it would be cool to see some updated stuff from the other series because Playmates did do some nice work when they had the line back in the 90s.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I would like to see the orbital drop suits realized as well.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I would like to see the orbital drop suits realized as well.
    Now that I've seen the film there are several different versions of characters they could do.