Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1669
    New Force Comics has the M-113 Salt Vampire from Diamond up for pre-order. The 7" figure is $11.99. Not bad at all. - Oh and it's a New Force exclusive presumably.

I also just finished talking with JediTricks. I asked him about rumored Playmates Trek figures, and he reported the following RUMORS.

There will be 4 waves - first revealed at Comic Con.

The FIRST 3 waves will total 20 figures. (10 are what you've been buying now). All I heard of are 3.5" figures.

There will be figures for August, Oct, and Nov / Dec (Christmas).

These will be split into 2 waves (Aug, Oct):

Kirk Delta Vega
    Kirk Cadet Uniform
    Original Spock Delta Vega
    Spock on Vulcan (older Academy Spock?)
    Spock as Starfleet Academy instructor
    McCoy in blue duty uniform
    Sulu in Orbital Sky Dive Uniform
    Chekov in yellow duty uniform
    Uhura in cadet uniform
    Romulan First Officer (General something)
    Sarek

The Delta Vega Wolfrilla creature (the smaller one)

This would complete the Starfleet Academy figures for the most part.

This completes the bridge crew as well.

It begins Delta Vega figures that could use Kirk, Scotty, the little alien, and the large insectoid beast.

It begins the Orbital Sky Dive figures that could at least use Kirk and maybe Romulan Pirates for certain.

It begins the heroes' family figures that might include Amanda, Wynona Kirk, George Kirk, and maybe Capt. Rabeau of the USS Kelvin.

I saw the TRU Eclusive Dress Shirt Kirk, "Where No Man..." Spock and standard McCoy. Each $12.99. Didnt think DST would have this set out so fast.

Really want to see Kirk & Spock from "A Piece of the Action"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    I didn't hear about those. I'm not sure I'm that interested, but depending upon how they look, I might be tempted.

Am I the only one here who wishes that they'd go back and make more figures from Enterprise like the Xindi Reptillian?

Oh - and in stores, Kirk and Spock in the 3 3/4" are really sold out in a lot of stores.

They're not really making Kirk & Spock from "A Piece of the Action" yet. Would be cool though.

I saw the TRU Eclusive Dress Shirt Kirk, "Where No Man..." Spock and standard McCoy. Each $12.99. Didnt think DST would have this set out so fast.

Most of these are reissues, though they never did 'Where no Man' spock before....collar is only thing different

Paint apps on these are too harsh - kinda hiding the sculpts underneath

Hadnt seen the pic of the salt vamp -sorry if its been posted...comes out Sept 09 according to their site
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002_small.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	20504  
    Real men buy Willrow

NewForce is offering a preorder on the Salt Vampire $11.99 Not bad. Not coming with accessories methings.

I went ahead an picked up "Where No Man.." Spock and Dress Uniform Kirk.

NewForce is offering a preorder on the Salt Vampire $11.99 Not bad. Not coming with accessories methings.

I went ahead an picked up "Where No Man.." Spock and Dress Uniform Kirk.
    Thanks for the 'heads up'
    Real men buy Willrow

Action Figure Insider had a Q&A with Playmates regarding the Star Trek and Terminator Salvation lines. http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/?p=3468
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Very cool news! Seems that, unlike some other toy companies, Playmates seems very willing to feed fan demand rather than trying to deny that demand exists. I'm very hopeful that this model will work for them, and that other manufacturers will take note. Even if they end up failing at retail ultimately, it sounds like we fans will pretty well make out anyway as far as this line is concerned.
    Can't wait for the new series!

Yup! And vehicles, too: Spock's Jellyfish and a StarFleet Shuttlecraft most likely.