Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1668
    Does anyone have confirmation that series 2 is coming out? Target has cleared everything out, Walmart is sketchy, one by me has an endcap but never got the Hot Wheels ships, another never got any ST stuff. TRU never seems to move any stuff at all. I just want to complete my bridge.

Not sure when wave 2 is supposed to hit. But I found the latest rundown of the upcoming wave....

1x McCoy in Enterprise Uniform
    1x Chekov in Enterprise Uniform
    1x Sarek
    1x General Ayel
    1x Spock in Cadet Leader Uniform
    1x Keenser
    1x Kirk in Space Outfit
    1x Sulu in Space Outfit
    1x Drakoulias
    1x Kirk in Off-Duty Uniform
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think the Drakulias as well as the snow mammal beast, though for the 3 3/4" collection, ship with the 7" series 2 because of their size.

I ordered this stuff by the case from NewForceComics, but I hope that the individual carded figures make it to retail because I need multiples of certain ones.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up a bunch of the Star Trek figures at Target for $1.74. Also picked up the Enterprise for $7.48, The Transporter Room for $7.48 and the Bridge for $6.24. They also had the larger figures (I believe they are called "The Warp Collection") for $2.49 each. Didn't pick up any of those. Out of the first series, the only one I wasn't able to get was Uhura. Don't know how I'm going to complete the bridge or transporter room if the second series doesn't hit the stores. Don't want to pay exorbitant prices online. Toys R Us still carries the line (no Uhuras there either) but it looks like Target is done with it.

It looks like they are clearing out fast. There were four Enterprises in the aisle when I picked up mine. When I returned to the aisle about 10 minutes later, they were all gone. Good luck to anyone bargain hunting!

Yeah, I didn't find Uhura or original Spock either when scouring the last Target in town.
    I'm thinking I may need to try and locate the other two figures I'm missing at a Walmart or TRU at the regular price now that I have most of them.

I hope that Playmates decides they will continue with this line and the 3 3/4 size as announced.
    I really think that the smaller sized TOS and other TV and movie series could enhance and make this line attractive to collectors.

I wonder if people will clean out the other retail stores of ST figures when the DVD comes out?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

The next wave of Star Trek 3 3/4 figures will be a "shared exclusive"

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=PL61525A

I guess we should be thankful they are going to be available at all though.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

The ship date is estimated at JANUARY???

Whoa! When's the DVD release for Trek? November I think.

Oh well. I can pay off a lot of the Star Wars I bought by then anyway.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Background Character View Post
    Picked up a bunch of the Star Trek figures at Target for $1.74. Also picked up the Enterprise for $7.48, The Transporter Room for $7.48 and the Bridge for $6.24. They also had the larger figures (I believe they are called "The Warp Collection") for $2.49 each. Didn't pick up any of those. Out of the first series, the only one I wasn't able to get was Uhura. Don't know how I'm going to complete the bridge or transporter room if the second series doesn't hit the stores. Don't want to pay exorbitant prices online. Toys R Us still carries the line (no Uhuras there either) but it looks like Target is done with it.

It looks like they are clearing out fast. There were four Enterprises in the aisle when I picked up mine. When I returned to the aisle about 10 minutes later, they were all gone. Good luck to anyone bargain hunting!
    man i might have to make a run to the targets in my area and see if I can score some of these sweet deals.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Hmm, so I'm guessing Playmates was a little premature in announcing that extension to this line? Not going to do them much good if there aren't any retailers carrying it. Seems like a bit of what we saw with Hasbro's Indiana Jones line, where they shipped much too heavily on ealry waves and didn't follow up quickly enough with new figures. It's especially disheartening to me, as this line seemed to sell very well in my area. Most of the stores near me had only had a couple pegs worth of figures left before the clearance began. It really feels to me like the line just died from a lack of any new releases since the movie hit.

checked out the Target in Manalapan yesterday but no sign of Star Trek anywhere. dang was hoping to pick up the last few figures and maybe invest in the 2 playsets and the Enterprise. oh well
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks