Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1667
    Wow, an exclusive huh? At least you guys are getting your figs, but no way this line is going to work in 2010, not with so much clearancing out right now.

Picked up the Role Play movie phaser for $3 and change, figured it'd be funny to make them lose money over it. The toy isn't half bad, although as a phaser is a really stupid-looking design, but it could be believably alien in origin - all metal in the future seems unlikely over composite materials, and it's probably really slippery to hold, and it has pointy bits everywhere to jab the user. It's chromed everywhere, but everything above the handle has paint to make it look slightly oxidized, which is fairly realistic looking (from the right, the left has screw holes). The toy has the flippy barrel gimmick, unlike the movie it only swaps from stun to vaporize, not back. There's vastly different sounds for each. There's a dial near the back which activates a power up light and sound, this yellow light stays on as long as it's played with which is kinda cool. All in all, still a doofy phaser but not a bad buy for $3.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where is the button that plays The Beastie Boys?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Right inbetween stun & kill.

If the next wave of 3 3/4" figures have to be a shared exclusive, I wonder if that means the 6" are dead?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

And here I thought it was the button between bull and sh...

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nope, that would be Eminem.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i sorta phased out on this line. if I find them on mass clearence I would invest in them and get the ones I'm missing but that's about it. plus the second wave there are only a few I would want, not really ready to drop the $$$ on a complete case
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Won this awesome Bones figure on the 'bay today, for only 9.99! I'm so stoked! It's all original except for the foil Starfleet insignia. This will complete my vintage crew, save for Uhura, who I will not be getting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mego Bones.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	21764  

Anyone want to own Captain Picard's severed head in a jar?

I never knew Patrick Stewart also played Zordon on Power Rangers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	21871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B.jpg 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	21872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C.jpg 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	21873  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Haw. Looks like Uncle Fester to me tho'.

I want Deep Space Nine figures. Like a complete, really complete, complete collection of them!

This includes the entire Niners baseball team and a Logician (Vulcan) batter.

I want army builders and specific Cardassians like Damar, Dukat (finally release the ArtAsylum one $#$@!es) etc.

I want ships and vehicles, that the 3 3/4" or 7" figures can fly in - even if totally underscale - like the old "Action Fleet style" toys.

I want a worm hole!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.