Page 156 of 168 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1680
    TOS Kang is just sitting at my TRU. One of them anyway. He's Klinging-on.

They got in a lot of old (new) Playmates figures from the 2009 movie and have them on clearance, as Spock is finally back on the pegs.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well I'm glad that somebody found Kang. He's a no-show at my stores so far.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got Kang about over a month ago. This is a new one that's shown up - and hasn't sold.

I think it's dimished faith in the DS line, not lack of interest in the character - or Klingons for that matter.

The big push in Star Trek is for TOS (or its Chris Pine reboot).

This hurts a bit to a major Trek enthusiast like myself.

For ENTERPRISE - I still wanted Hoshi and Phlox, and Xindi figures at the least.

For THE NEXT GENERATION - Duras could have been very cool, besides a Romulan trooper, and a Reman trooper.

For DEEP SPACE NINE - my list would take over this entire page. But we both know there's a lot to be done, starting with the release of Dukat, along with Kira in a Bajoran uniform, and Quark to be sure. Then Dominion army builders up the yin-yang and so on...

For VOYAGER - I'm not terribly concerned right now - let's get the other Treks done. Deep Space Nine especially (no I will never shut-up about that!)

And for PLAYMATES TOYS TREK 2009 - Let's get Wave 2 out there.

There also needs to be a Wave 3:

Kirk in civilian (biker) clothes
    Kirk in Delta-Vega snow gear
    Old Spock in Delta-Vega snow gear
    McCoy in civilian clothes (with whiskey)
    Scotty in Delta-Vega snow gear
    Uhura in duty uniform (it's really close to her cadet outfit for the galaxy asst.)
    Captain Pike in Academy Uniform
    Romulan miner troop builder figure

This would sort of do it for me for this movie. I'm not interested in USS Kelvin figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    And for PLAYMATES TOYS TREK 2009 - Let's get Wave 2 out there.

There also needs to be a Wave 3:

Kirk in civilian (biker) clothes
    Kirk in Delta-Vega snow gear
    Old Spock in Delta-Vega snow gear
    McCoy in civilian clothes (with whiskey)
    Scotty in Delta-Vega snow gear
    Uhura in duty uniform (it's really close to her cadet outfit for the galaxy asst.)
    Captain Pike in Academy Uniform
    Romulan miner troop builder figure

This would sort of do it for me for this movie. I'm not interested in USS Kelvin figures.
    I like your wave 3 list. I think Playmates said they had Delta Vega Scotty and Kirk sculpted already, so hopefully they'll turn up somehow, along with wave 2.

I wouldn't mind George Kirk and maybe Captain Robau from the Kelvin, but I'd rather see the figures from your list first.

A shuttlecraft would have made a great vehicle, but I don't see Playmates releasing one without a movie being in theaters.

Well Trek 09 is definitely going to have a sequel and more movies made with this crew.

In the sequel, Lt. Sulu is going to attempt to get to White Castle

So, has anyone heard if the remaining pieces of the bridge playset are coming out? I need to know whether or not to try to replace the missing pieces with the current ones still out on clearance. Does anyone else think that a line of just bridge pieces would sell? I would love to recreate the bridges of the Ent-D or E.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    So, has anyone heard if the remaining pieces of the bridge playset are coming out? I need to know whether or not to try to replace the missing pieces with the current ones still out on clearance. Does anyone else think that a line of just bridge pieces would sell? I would love to recreate the bridges of the Ent-D or E.
    I would get the bridge pieces with the clearanced figures right now.

It would be cheap.

Target figures for headswaps, too:

- Kirk & Cadet Chekov make Cadet Kirk and Ensign Chekov with headswaps.

- Spock & Cadet McCoy make Dr. McCoy and you have some extra parts for a custom Spock, which you might want to hold off on painting for a little while anyway. You can always use the Cadet McCoy's body with another action figure's head to make "a random dude."

You can also buy these same 4 figures over again, and save a complete crew for the next movie (also picking up another Spock, Kirk, Uhura, Sulu, and Scotty to NOT customize. Use their bridge parts, too.

They'll never sell the bridge parts by themselves I'm guessing.

I still know a bunch of people looking for Kang and havnt found him. They should have added more of him per case.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have a letter from Playmates Toys saying they have no buyers to ship the next wave of Star Trek 2009 products to.

They are sorry and will look for a way to get their planned product out in the future.

Luckily I can advance my bridge with parts from extra figures I bought on clearance to customize:

Spock + Cadet McCoy = blue shirt McCoy
    Kirk + Chekov = yellow shirt Chekov, cadet Kirk (2 figures)

It makes "Captain Chekov," but I'm not worried about that.

= 4 more bridge sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I have a letter from Playmates Toys saying they have no buyers to ship the next wave of Star Trek 2009 products to.

They are sorry and will look for a way to get their planned product out in the future.
    That's too bad. This could have been a great line if the figure quality had been better. These things are rotting at Wal-Mart, and I saw some today at Big Lots, where it looks like they will be the token "traditional" action figure line for the next couple of years.

What a shame.