Page 161 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1668
    I found a pic on this site's thread for Small Trek Ships - or something like that. You're probably subscribed to that thread too, Basker.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh yeah, that one's from Amazon. Most likely a final shot or prototype as Hiatus said, but probably close enough.

Hmm... actually, I don't think I have ever subscribed to any threads. I pretty much just read'em as I get around to them, or remember them.

Edit: Pics of the set and Narada linked in the small ships thread.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...&postcount=816
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

My Kirk as a Romulan / Spock 2-pack from "The Enterprise Incident" arrived today!

(from NewForceComics)

It was so good to get new Star Trek figures again.

Do you guys think TOS has been tapped really well for this line? (We need that Salt Vampire for sure!)

I really want them to finish DS9 to at least Kira in Bajoran Uniform, Quark, and that Gul Dukat figure they went so far as to create a sample for. We also need a Jem Hadar figure at least, and Weyoun couldn't hurt.

And I still really want a Reptilian Xindi from Enterprise, as he'd make an awesome figure. Don't you agree?

Those Borgs could see release, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Star trek: Captain james t. Kirk 1:6 scale statue

Is anybody gonna get this?

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/kirk_gallery.html

The figure looks absolutely great; except for the face which looks very little like Kirk. Still, if you cover up the eyes it's a pretty good likeness; and the best likeness of Kirk in any figure/statue to date, in my opinion. Puts Sideshow to shame. And had they used a matte finish for the clothes it would have been that much better.
    Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim.

He looks a little like Matt Damon to me, which is kinda interesting cuz he was up for the Kirk role in the JJ film but was too old, apparently.

I guess it's hard to capture the true essence of The Shat.

BTW, how's the MR Ent display case coming?
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

I managed to snag the Romulan soldier today at Hastings video store. He was $14.99, which I didn't think was a bad price since it would cost more if you figure shipping into an online order. Looks pretty damn good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I managed to snag the Romulan soldier today at Hastings video store. He was $14.99, which I didn't think was a bad price since it would cost more if you figure shipping into an online order. Looks pretty damn good!!
    You're exactly right - about everything. You DID get a good deal (it's the average price, plus you didn't pay shipping) and the Romulan Soldier does look really cool.

I really hope they offer the Romulan Commander (Mark Leonard, pre-Sarek days) that they showed a prototype of at one of the Toy Fairs.

I'll be real disappointed if they don't release the commander. The pics looked really sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Do you guys think TOS has been tapped really well for this line? (We need that Salt Vampire for sure!)
    There is still a lot they could make, but yeah, it pretty much has been pretty thoroughly tapped. But... there are still several I want to see...

I really want them to finish DS9 to at least Kira in Bajoran Uniform, Quark, and that Gul Dukat figure they went so far as to create a sample for. We also need a Jem Hadar figure at least, and Weyoun couldn't hurt.
    I'd love to get all those, along with Garak. It's going to take a miracle, though.

And I still really want a Reptilian Xindi from Enterprise, as he'd make an awesome figure. Don't you agree?
    I didn't care for the Xindi but as an action figure, yeah, he'd probably be pretty awesome. I'd like to see at least one MACO figure, as well.

Those Borgs could see release, too.
    Definitely, but I know we'll never see'em. At this point I'm just hoping they wise up and release the huge alcove as a bank.

I really hope they offer the Romulan Commander (Mark Leonard, pre-Sarek days) that they showed a prototype of at one of the Toy Fairs.
    Everybody and their dog seem to want the Commander, although I'm suspicious of the latter's interest. Despite the anticipation for him, DST seems to be dragging their feet on the idea of releasing him, even though now he's just a new head and a repaint rather than a whole new figure basically just like Kang.

Of course, even the Romulan Soldier has been incredibly popular but DST's response seems to be as though people just barely bought enough for it to be noteworthy. Nevermind the fact that it's actually astonishing that people not only started preordering again, but they even did it despite having to buy a Scotty rerelease.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Oh. And the M-113 Salt Vampire I've been waiting for years to purchase.