Page 17 of 167 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    None of them are short packed. They come in even cases.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks. then I'll probablly skip Joe Scalper for now. I thought I might pick up a Short Pack if there was any, but since he had them all for $15, I didn't think there was one.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Yeah! I just found out that my Scotty and Dr. McCoy MiniBusts are shipping out this morning! Sideshow is also shipping out their Gorn Bust which I'll get off Ebay. What an excellent line of collectibles too.

I decided I'll probably get the Classic set off Avon. It can be a backup set just in case.

I got my Classic figure I wanted at Suncoast Video.

They're getting them in, and after tax (in California) they cost exactly $14 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I got my Classic figure I wanted at Suncoast Video.

They're getting them in, and after tax (in California) they cost exactly $14 each.
    I've also been seeing them at video game stores. There's one called Planet X that had them.

JIm

A local collector store has them for $10 a piece. I thought I might go pick up a backup set. They have the Phaser there for too much $$$ but it's a cool toy. I can't wait to get one.

Hope the line continues and we get the Xindi and some Space Marines!

I think AA is done with Enterprise figures for a while.

Hey! My Scotty and Dr. McCoy Mini Busts arrived in the mail yesterday! The likenesses on these are incredible, they look just like James Doohan and DeForrest Kelly. Definatly work tracking down if you're a big TOS fan like me.

More Star Trek stuff! Alright! My Classic Phaser and Enterprise A arrived from NewForce today. And let me tell ya, they're some great toys too! The phaser is very cool, it has a bunch of settings on it, does lots of stuff.

JT wasn't kidding on the Enterprise A either. Another great toy. Perfect size. All the lights and sounds it makes are awesome! I can't wait for the Enterprise E. Hell, AA can make which ever Enterprise they want as long as they make em like this! I'm happy! AA's Classic Trek figures are amoung my favorite!