Page 18 of 167 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Hey JediTricks, whats the best way to remove that plastic under the Enterprise A's nacels? I got most of it out but theres still a little bit left.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

What plastic under the nacelles?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My Enterprise A came with a sheet of plastic secured under the base of the nacels- where they connect to the base of the ship!

Oh, I don't remember having any trouble with that at all.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's not much a problem now. I worked on it. Still a great toy, the Phaser is awesome too! Thats fun to play with.

Not sure if this would have helped, but perhaps if the ST lines come out with less than all the human crew members in uniform initially, there would have been more excitement in the line?

Sure, I do want the whole crew, just not at once:

WAVE 1:

2 Archer
    2 T'Pol
    2 Klaang
    2 Sillik
    2 Savaal

WAVE 2:

2 AT Reed
    2 AT Hoshi
    2 Shran
    2 Nausicaan
    2 Trip Tucker

DELUXE SETS:

Archer
    Mayweather

WAVE 3:

Nemesis Picard
    Nemesis Data
    Nemesis Shinzon
    Nemesis Viceroy

WAVE 4:

Borg Cardassian
    Borg Klingon
    Borg Hirogen

WAVE 5:

Nemesis Riker
    Nemesis Worf
    Nemesis Romulan Cmdr.
    Nemesis Reman Soldier

WAVE 6:

Kirk
    Spock
    Uhura
    M-113 Salt Vampire
    Klingon Cmdr. Kor

DELUXE SETS:

Reed
    T'Pol

WAVE 7:

McCoy
    Scotty
    Romulan Soldier
    Mugato
    Talosian

WAVE 8:

Reed
    Mayweather
    AT Phlox
    Xindi Reptilian
    Xindi Ape

WAVE 9:

Nemesis Troi
    Nemesis LaForge
    Nemesis Romulan Soldier
    Nemesis B-4

WAVE 10:

Borg Human
    Borg Vulcan
    Borg (Mott's species. Name escapes me for the moment)

WAVE 11:

AT Archer
    AT T'Pol
    Xindi Swimming
    Orion Dancing Girl
    Phlox

WAVE 12:

Sulu
    Mirror Spock
    Klingon Kang
    Nomad
    Gorn

WAVE 13

has almost covered all the releases AA has done of the NX and 1701 crews thus far, (with some exceptions) but here we could now start DS9 and Voyager, as well as more TNG figures in the offerings, Nemesis being well supported, so other movies could be caught up with...

Just think that more interesting "McFarlane" alien sculpts would have helped out this line more if they were offered earlier in.

What do you think?

I'm really disappointed that there isn't more Star Trek to collect and that the line looks to be in trouble.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Not sure if this would have helped, but perhaps if the ST lines come out with less than all the human crew members in uniform initially, there would have been more excitement in the line?

I'm really disappointed that there isn't more Star Trek to collect and that the line looks to be in trouble.
    I hear you. Another problem is the distribution. I can't even find all the TOS figures in my area, as it looks like TRU has droped the line and my Targets never get anything new.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Target is not carrying TOS.

As far as I know, TRU wasn't either. However I might be wrong.

GameStop and SunCoast Video were carrying the line. -That's how I know ArtAsylum is in trouble. The small volume they're doing business with isn't nearly enough.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

AA is way more qualified to do alien sculpts than McStatue.

No major chain is carrying TOS, which is a damn shame because they have vastly broader appeal, are superior toys to their Ent counterparts, and are even more colorful.

How will Enterprise explain into the continuity the need to wear bright primary colors in outer space?

Military uniforms have either served a utility purpose with pockets and coloring, or were elaborately dressy, to impress and stress discipline.

TOS uniforms were more like fraternity lounge sweaters, and were very plain. Plus you had to look at someone's wrists to determine their rank.

Will they come up with a practical reason for that?