Page 23 of 168 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Re: Star Trek figures (merged)

Here's what I still have on my Wish List...

The Original Series Yeoman Janice Rand, Nurse Chapel, Mirror Sulu, Mirror Dr. McCoy, Mirror Marlena, Balok w/ Puppet, Captain Koloth or Cyrano Jones with TRIBBLES! Kirk & Spock from "A Piece of the Action."

Movies The Original Crew in Red Uniforms, The REST of the TNG crew from "Nemisis" ie: LaForge, Troi, Riker, Dr. Crusher, Worf. KHAN!!! and Sarek!

Ships Enterprise B,C,D, Reliant and the Excelsior!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well I'm seeing Classic Series III in more and more toy books now. Shouldnt be too much longer before we see Vina, The Gorn, Kor from "Errand of Mercy" and Battle Damage Kirk -which from the pictures doesnt look too damaged, but thats ok.

Well I checked Art Asylum's website (I dont know why) and of course it has not been updated in at least 2-3 years!!!

Well anyways, cant wait for the next wave!

According to those who claim to be in the know as well as possibly AA staff that post, there will be one more wave of TNG stuff coming out before their license (which they still might renew) expires.

Strong rumors are Worf (previously made for Nemesis), Riker, and a Reman - probably kit-bashed from the Viceroy figure, which was great anyway.

Picard and Data might get Re-released.

So at least I might buy 2-3 figures and army-build with 3 or so Remans if they go this route.

One thing's for sure, they aren't going to put a lot of money into the line, but what they're talking about sounds cool to me.

If they re-release Data & Picard along with a new Riker and Worf, I'll buy 'em. I'd like Troi, Crusher, and Geordi as well, but they're not really as action-themed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Guess that Mayweather with bridge section petition going on on AA's board is pretty much even more useless than it already was eh?

I just hope the TNG related stuff isn't canceled like the Ent-E.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ent-E canceled? That's not true, that's impossible! Stupid AA, they really have been on my bad side with their mishandling of this license. What is it with them? They're all talk and never any results.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nononono, I was using the Ent-E as an example as something I don't want canceled. Sorry about the wording, as far as I know it's still planned.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

The Enterprise E is still on. As far as I know, it should be out around the time of Classic Series 3.

I could care less about a Reman (pegwarmer), but Riker and Worf from "Nemesis" would be sweet! Troi would be great too! Well they might as well finish the crew.

When it comes to making and releasing figures. AA is slow as hell.

It really bites for their distribution as well, I think that's why stores only tend to order 1-2 cases. At least that's what I can tell about the stores I've seen. I've ST figures at 3 stores: Target (once), Software Etc./Gamestop (once), Suncoast (multiple times, but they were pegwarmers).

Seems like after they sold through what they had at that time they never had any to restock it until the next series- by then they gave up. I never saw ST figures ever again at Target after that encounter, and I've definitely never seen the Classic figures at Target nor the only TRU I know of around here to carry ST.

How can you support a line that a company treats with narcolypsy? (spelling? never had to spell it. )