Page 29 of 167 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Re: Star Trek figures (merged)

I'm defiantly getting the Enterprise E, I'll probably pass on the Mirror NX-01. Now if they offered a Mirror Enterprise from TOS, then I'd be sold!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

ActionFigureXpress.com has pictures (and a Preorder!) for Season 7 Riker and Work. They have painted prototypes up as well for viewing! Looks good to me!

Riker & Worf

Heres a link to some great pictures over at Figures.com of the upcoming Riker and Worf wave and where the different versions will sold. I'm picking up the Season 7 and Nemises versions!

Wonder if later on they'll do a clean-shaven Riker and red shirt Worf from the early seasons, that would be nice.

This makes me want to get the figures more and more.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't like the headsculpts on these too much, they're a little too soft and vacant at the eyes: http://photos.figures.com/photo/1/sh...27718&cat=3192
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They do look a little vacant JT. Thankfully they're just prototypes, I bet the final product will look better.

Hey! AA has just announced that the next lineup of Next Generation figures after Riker and Worf will be Picard and Troi!

AAAaaaaaaahhhh yyeeaahhh!

Wonder if they'll do Picard in science (green/blue) uniform and TOS movies red uniform. I'm pretty sure he wore both in the same episode, Tapestry wasn't it?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yes! "Tapestry" was the episode LTBasker. It would have a good exclusive.

Picard is cheating, I bet they'll just use the head from the Nemesis figure (not that it was a bad piece of work, but it's almost like double-dipping).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.