Page 41 of 167 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Diamond Select is also doing Beverly Crusher, Wesley Crusher, Ro Laren, Nurse Yagowawa (sp?) in February 2007. Expect several variants of the Crushers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02383.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	14365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02386.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14366  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Nurse Alyssa Ogawa, and her figure's likeness is a caricature.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Did anyone pick up the SDCC Exclusive Mirror,Mirror Exclusives or Kirk in Captain's Chair? I found some good deals online for a set of all but I'm procrastinating for some reason. I REALLY want that Marlena figure.

The protos for Wesley look alright. Crusher looks pretty good too but I'd probably only get a Nemesis Crusher.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up nemesis Worf at a toy shop accross town today. He's pretty sweet! The articulation is standard as new Trek figures go. He comes with phaser, rifle, canon, extra fisted right/left hands and starfleet base (pretty cool).

They also had Locutus, but the final figure looks less than impressive. The likeness is way off (even more since I watched The Best of Both Worlds the other day). *sigh* and I was looking forward to Locutus too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    They also had Locutus, but the final figure looks less than impressive. The likeness is way off (even more since I watched The Best of Both Worlds the other day). *sigh* and I was looking forward to Locutus too.
    Yeah, I was disappointed too. The skin tone was off, and they shouldn't have used the same head sculpt as the regular Picard. Part of what made Locutus disturbing is that it was a "darker" version of Picard. The Locutus figure just looks...dopey.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

He does look dopey....."Hi, I'm a borg!"

Has anyone seen the First Contact Picard. I want it but havnt seen it yet-so I'm hesitant.

Just thought I'd toss this out there. Using Photoshop Elements 4.0, I stuck Riker on the bridge of the Las Vegas-based "Star Trek: The Experience"

I was also able to paint out those unsightly joints.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TNG - Riker with PADD.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	14490  

I got my Nemesis Riker / Troi 2-pack from NewForceComics today.

Darn they are really good likenesses! This was a great purchase.

I'm not buying a lot of TNG stuff. I'll probably jump all over DS9 when and if they do it (it's totally rumored).

But here goes:

Picard - Nemesis - got a few years ago
    Picard - 7th Season - no thanks
    Picard - First Contact Vest - no thanks
    Picard - Duty Jacket - no thanks
    Picard - All Good Things - no thanks
    Picard - Locutus - no thanks

* I have the Playmates versions of almost all of these and really don't need to rebuy them at a different size, even for better detail.

Riker - Nemesis - Just got! (he's going to fight my extra Reman Viceroy!)
    Riker - Thomas - no thanks.
    Riker - 7th Season - no thanks
    Riker - All Good Things - no thanks

*I don't think I skipped any, but I'm not buying any more. I wished I could get a 2nd Riker from Nemesis to go with my Nemesis crew, but I don't need the Troi

Worf - Nemesis - bought 2 for DS9 and Nemesis, not as good of figure as Riker / Troi
    Worf - Soldier of the Empire - no thanks
    Worf - Mirror Universe - not at this time. I doubt I'd collect DS9 Mirror figures. I have Playmates'
    Worf - 7th Season - no thanks
    Worf - All Good Things - nope

Data - Nemesis - bought years ago
    Data - All Good Things - no thanks
    Data - 7th Season - nah
    Data - Lore actually - no, sorry

*I'd be interested in Sherlock Holmes if they made LaForge as Watson as well.

Troi - Nemesis - just got - great figure! (might be able to use a 2nd if they make Barclay and Voyager figures in the appropriate uniforms)
    Troi - Season 7 - no thanks
    Troi - casual uniform - nah

Crusher - Nemesis - I'm not planning on it. Beverly didn't go on the Away Mission aboard the Reman Scimitar ship. That's the scene I'm doing along with Riker vs. the Viceroy.

Crusher - 7th Season - no
    Crusher - All Good Things - no

LaForge - Nemesis - I don't think Geordi went on the away team either.
    LaForge - 7th Season - no
    LaForge - All Good Things - no - again I have the Playmates versions of these figures.

Wesley, Ro Laren, Nurse Ogawa, etc. - I'm not interested in these Starfleet peripherary characters - I like aliens and enemies. If they make Barclay in a Nemesis style uniform (from Voyager I guess. I think he was in civilian clothes in his scene in First Contact) I'm buying. That's about it though.

Man I want DS9 though - but not really the Mirror Universe but rather the Dominion Wars, as well as Las Vegas, Far Beyond the Stars, and the Niners' Baseball Team, James Bond (Bashir), and such - plus especially the aliens and enemies!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got done watching The Wrath of Kahn today, and now I'm wanting Movie figures more than anything.

I thought up some Gangster/area themed 2-packs that would be awesome!

Kirk & Spock from A Piece of the Action
    Picard & Data from The Big Goodbye

Both of those sets would be cool. Playmates did do them:

Kirk and Spock were 7" Mego-style and wearing real clothes.

Picard and Data were the 5 7/8" all plastic carded figures, and they made Dr. Crusher and Guinan that way as well (though the latter was available only in a 2-pack I think).

I don't think I'd personally buy those again in the new size range, but Playmates never completed TOS movie uniform figures:

Kirk - Generations
    Chekov - Generations
    Scott - Generations
    Saviik - Wrath of Khan
    Scott - Search for Spock

Spock was never done.
    McCoy was never done.
    Uhura was never done.
    Sulu was never done.

I like these uniforms and would thus buy the entire crew over in a new AA/DST size with the detail they'd likely do for them.

Playmates also made Khan, Kruuge, Sarek (as a TNG figure), Martia, General Chang. I think that's it, besides most of the crew from TMP except Scott and Chekov I believe (though they made Illia but not Decker).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.