Page 47 of 167 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Is the refit from TMP, WOK, SFS any different (the model used for filming) than the 1701-A seen in VH, FF, or UC?

It looks the same to me, save for the "A."
    Exact same model, just new paint. UC has a few shots that are CGI versions, and nearly all the sequels to TMP have specialty models for certain shots (except TVH).

Irradiated Spock would be cool, a must-have for those awesome end scenes. We'd need radiation-suit Scotty to go with it though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Irradiated Spock would be cool, a must-have for those awesome end scenes. We'd need radiation-suit Scotty to go with it though.
    A 2-pack? They did that with Riker and Troi.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Scotty's passed out on the floor in the scene, so a 2-pack would be kinda silly.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Exact same model, just new paint. UC has a few shots that are CGI versions, and nearly all the sequels to TMP have specialty models for certain shots (except TVH).

The director's cut of TMP has alot of new CGI shots.

That doesn't count!

That doesn't count!
    Wanna bet? The new scenes add alot to the movie.

They do, no question, but it doesn't count for what Tycho was asking.

I told him the models weren't different only they had the same graphics.

While we're on the subject of Star Trek The Motion Picture, I do NOT hope for DS/AA figures from this movie.

Playmates made: Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu, and Uhura I believe, omitting Scott and Chekov if I'm not mistaken (there's always several crew members missing from waves of Trek figures - do you notice that? Sort of so that they keep something in reserve to sell from future case assortments, though we often never get them anyway - AA Duty Uniform Hoshi & Phlox for example)

Anyway, Illia was made by Playmates as V-GR's probe, but no Decker figure was produced either.

The look was sort of cool and sort of more consistant with TOS before they went to the red uniforms, but I liked the red better. However, they only used TMP uniforms for one movie.

I'd rather see the remaining 5 movies get all the crew members, the guest stars of significance, and the crew in variant forms (like their civies and so forth) than an indulgence in TMP. You guys?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.