Page 49 of 168 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Just to let ya guys know, NewForceComics has an exclusive red Data available with the purchase the Nemesis Riker/Troi 2-pack for $30. Also, they should be stocking the Nemesis Geordi from NYCC sometime soon.

And DST posted a pic of the upcoming Picard in chair (season 1 Riker is going to be released at the same time). http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I stick to the ships at least they aren't overpriced. The figures are high enough that it would cost a small fortune to get them all.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I don't know if you noticed but the package says the Defiant Voyager and Romulan Warbird are due. In a nutshell the tubes fit the ships height and width for the most part. These pics hopefully give an idea of difference. Got these from ebay.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...E92/95_1_b.jpg
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/85a4_1_b.jpg
    I noticed those "coming soon" ships on the KBOP packaging, but these things have been out since '06 and nary a peep on the 2nd wave ships.

Thanks for the pics of the packaging, that is a comfort to see that the Enterprises aren't as small as the Kbop, when I saw how small the KBOP was I feared the 1701 and 'D would be tiny to fit that same tube. Then again, I was lucky enough to find a retailer who sold the KBOP for $10 due to its smaller size.

Basker, I can't find the link to chair Picard on the DST website, any help?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's listed on the side under product debuts, here's a direct link to the image-

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/%5C...picard%5C0.jpg

Would've posted that link before but I had a brainfart and only tried to get the link to the actual announcement page which only came up as the main page address.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ah, thanks. Dumb ol' DST, that's the wrong chair, the season 1 Captain's chair had the flip-up panels. They shouldn't be using those sleeves or pantleg openings on that costume either, I am pretty sure they're season 3 versions.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I noticed those "coming soon" ships on the KBOP packaging, but these things have been out since '06 and nary a peep on the 2nd wave ships.

Thanks for the pics of the packaging, that is a comfort to see that the Enterprises aren't as small as the Kbop, when I saw how small the KBOP was I feared the 1701 and 'D would be tiny to fit that same tube. Then again, I was lucky enough to find a retailer who sold the KBOP for $10 due to its smaller size.

Basker, I can't find the link to chair Picard on the DST website, any help?
    Flying Mule has the Klingon for $9.99 it's on their site.

Yes, that's where I bought it, I posted a link to it when I did, that was a few months ago.

I got all 3 ships there for my birthday.

I traded messages with Rick from NewForceComics and got some info.

First:

April 1, 2007: Deep Space Nine figures will be available for pre-order:

Sisko
    Ezri Dax
    Jadzia Dax
    Odo
    (I think) Exclusive Ezri Dax with rifle site

Currently: Wrath of Khan figures available:

Kirk
    Capt. Terrel
    Khan
    bloodied Kirk

Coming: McCoy, Chekov, Sulu, Injured Khan

It's Rick's opinion (or foreknowledge) that they are planning to make a whole WOK line including:

Scotty, Uhura, Spock, (likely) Saavik - and who knows? Maybe Khan's "First," David Marcus, Carol Marcus, Away Team figures of Kirk, McCoy, Saavik? Space suit Chekov, Terrel? Scotty in radiation suit? Injured Spock?

This could be a cool line! It's the 25th Anniversary of WOK.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I just watched the Director's Cut of TWOK the other day. Best version yet.